Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Really annoyed about the 4k honour situation

Here's where im at blizzard
    i sweat my tits off for a full weekend prior s10 so when it starts i can be at bog standard gear, spend nearly 4k honor on my new gear only to find a week later that there now near worthless as superior gear is released costing exactly the same...
    You promised people in my situation would receive 4k honor 'compensation'... i still haven't got mine - anyone else?
    would of thought after looking when i bought my gear this would be a no-brainer for blizzard that i deserve the honor
    Over a full day after i opened my ticket complaining all i get is no help at all and a simple message saying you have to wait even longer to be reconsidered for the compensation...

so annoyed - ive done my farming and should at least be in bog standard gear for my efforts
    sort it out quick time please?

Why do you consider the gear you bought (which is obviously better than the gear you had before) near worthless and the best gear you can buy bog standard?

Technically they didn't need to do anything, but they are giving you honor. Just be patient and you should have it soon enough.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Around 50% of the intended recipients did not receive the 4000 honor that they should have with today’s maintenance. We’re in the process of scheduling an off-peak maintenance early tomorrow morning to correct that and deliver the remaining compensation packages.

Sorry for the hiccup, we’ll get them to you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Just be patient and you should have it soon enough.
    They said on the front page that they know that not everyone got their honor yet. It will come soon (TM).
    Crusader Revengica <Parody> of Bonechewer US

I got 4k today. so i have 7400 honor now. donu what im gona do with it =/.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffe View Post
    buy pvp gear? heirlooms? crafting mats? convert to JP & getpve gear?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Why do you consider the gear you bought (which is obviously better than the gear you had before) near worthless and the best gear you can buy bog standard?

Technically they didn't need to do anything, but they are giving you honor. Just be patient and you should have it soon enough.
    Technically they neglected to tell anyone about there random new set of gear release within a week of people starting to grind there ilvl365 gear... so yeah i would say they owe it to there PAYING customers tbh
    and yeah my gear is near worthless - i think you forgetting ruthless (ilvl384) gear is also available now so take that into consideration

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzze View Post
    Technically they neglected to tell anyone about there random new set of gear release within a week of people starting to grind there ilvl365 gear... so yeah i would say they owe it to there PAYING customers tbh
    and yeah my gear is near worthless - i think you forgetting ruthless (ilvl384) gear is also available now so take that into consideration
    you think that is worthless, what about the armor from crafting profs?

Only on WoW could players whine at a company for not getting free stuff on time.

Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoTailedFox View Post
    Only on WoW could players whine at a company for not getting free stuff on time.

Disgusting.
    I agree, some of the complaints by the people on the official forums and even these forums, are just plain retarded. People should just learn to enjoy the fucking game, if you spend most of your time complaining you will never enjoy the damned game.

if it makes you feel better; i spent 1650 honor on one trinket in season 9 gear, and just received my 4k honor compensation to be able to buy 3 more pieces of gear in season 10 ;D i now have 4 pieces of pvp gear xP

Deleted
    So I logged in yesterday after maintenance (EU) and got 4k honor. Spend 3,5k on Trinkets and stuff I always wanted to try. Later that night our server went down and after that I had another 4k and the items I previously bought AWESOME

10+ Year Old Account
    1. You only pay to access WoW servers.
    2. It's only six(6) item levels.
    3. Honor is piss-easy to get nowdays.
    4. Honor has nothing to do with 384 items.

If someone honestly gets so butthurt to be able to first
    farm last season BiS gear and when the new season is released
    to farm BETTER THAN LAST SEASON BIS GEAR he should honestly
    consider playing something else.

Deleted
    I just got it on 4 chars that i geared, all of which enjoyed the honor... 2k'ish extra hp + all the other stats stats

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffe View Post
    i thought you couldnt go over the cap of 4000?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got 4k on my char. And I dont even pvp!

10+ Year Old Account
    I still find it funny that people are complaining about this. They are buying PvP gear before the season starts and it turns out to be out of date, despite blizzard saying otherwise. And then there are those who are saying they should carry over their BiS until conquest, despite PvErs having to deal with that not happening ALL THE TIME.

Of course it's funny that people complain about "farming honor" when all the did was PvP. Which they should like doing if they are going to buy PvP gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I spent nearly 16k over AV weekend prior to s10 starting...

I'm disappointed blizz didn't tell us about their intentions but 4k comp'd is better than none at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    i thought you couldnt go over the cap of 4000?
    You can't EARN over 4k. However, if Blizzard awards it, you can receive over 4k. You just won't be able to earn any more until you are brought back under 4k.

Deleted
    Here's where im at blizzard
    i sweat my tits off for a full weekend prior s10 so when it starts i can be at bog standard gear, spend nearly 4k honor on my new gear only to find a week later that there now near worthless as superior gear is released costing exactly the same...
    You promised people in my situation would receive 4k honor 'compensation'... i still haven't got mine - anyone else?
    would of thought after looking when i bought my gear this would be a no-brainer for blizzard that i deserve the honor
    Over a full day after i opened my ticket complaining all i get is no help at all and a simple message saying you have to wait even longer to be reconsidered for the compensation...

so annoyed - ive done my farming and should at least be in bog standard gear for my efforts
    sort it out quick time please?

I bought a chest during that week and now I received a full 4k honor with witch I bought season 10 legs and head lol

Thank you Blizzard!
    Sadly I currently don't have time to play with that char lol