Deleted

Weapon enchant for healing

We have 3 viable weapon enchant:

Power Torrent
    Heartsong
    Hurricane

I've always used Heartsong but now I think I already have a good mana regen combat so I think to switch enchant.

Which one you consider the best? PT or Hurricane? Or just stay on Heartsong since mana regen is never enough?

PT will give you crit, spellpower and mana regen.

Deleted
    Stay with Heartsong, PT is unreliable

If it is a crappy weapon you will replace soon and G is an issue Heartsong.

Otherwise Power Torrent is miles ahead there is no debate.

PT is better for manaregen on the paper, because you would have to use your %regen spells, while the procc is up.
    This is definitely not possible in a raid environment. Imagine having to use DP while the procc is up.

So it could either happen that you have to extend the cooldown or having to use it, while let's say, Majordomo's
    scorpion phase, where probably your raid would whipe, because of so much less Hps or you would have to cancel it.
    So PT should be seen as a pure Hps entchant, while Heartsong is definitely the better Mp5 entchant.
    I used PT for a long time in the end of T11 Content, simply because Mana wasn't THAT much of a problem, as it is in the new Tier
    of Content.

As someone above mentioned, even if PT increases your Hps, it's still a procc, so it's just unreliable.

So for more Hps and being well geared with gear of new content -> PT
    Anytime else -> Heartsong

Here is the thread discussing PT vs HS

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...one-%28holy%29
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--