Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I went from 4t11, to 2pc t11/2pc t12 and it was few hundred dps upgrade but nothing major till 4pc t12. Only thing that changed breaking the 4pc t11 is inquisition refreshes in clcinfo really.

You retain your 10% TV damage with 2pc/2pc and once you get your 4pc the extra tv's while under zealotry will replace the need for the t11 2pc. Least thats what I gather with napkin math.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

Start a fight: Prepot and activate Guardian of Ancient Kings with 4piece T11 prot paladin to make guardian last longer and then changing back into full retribution gear.
    Use Avenging wrath and your strenght trinket activate (im using the revered rep trinket from firelands) once avenging wrath is worn off use zealotry + Apperatus and go wreck the boss.

I burst around 41k dps for 25seconds at majordomo 10man normal without 4piece tier 12 and while i might drop to 37k or so when i loose trinkets/prepots i will be able to maintain that 35k dps + for a very long time. Now if i only could get Shannox HC wep next reset or Ragnaros normal wep.. *giggles* Still rocking Magmaw HC wep, which is getting very outdated.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Start a fight: Prepot and activate Guardian of Ancient Kings with 4piece T11 prot paladin to make guardian last longer and then changing back into full retribution gear.
    Use Avenging wrath and your strenght trinket activate (im using the revered rep trinket from firelands) once avenging wrath is worn off use zealotry + Apperatus and go wreck the boss.

I burst around 41k dps for 25seconds at majordomo 10man normal without 4piece tier 12 and while i might drop to 37k or so when i loose trinkets/prepots i will be able to maintain that 35k dps + for a very long time. Now if i only could get Shannox HC wep next reset or Ragnaros normal wep.. *giggles* Still rocking Magmaw HC wep, which is getting very outdated.
    you really just suggested switching gear sets mid combat..
    like, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    you really just suggested switching gear sets mid combat..
    like, really?
    Nope, you do it right before combat starts. Hence the pre-pot.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The 4pc t11 prot should be somewhat of an known trick to people. It's very beneficial. GoAK is a decent and hard hitting pet and the 50% more uptime means more str so it's win/win.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

Oh thank god I didn't read that right.. I was like, no.. but yeah, pairing it WITH the prepot makes total sense. I'm gonna be trying that now

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Oh thank god I didn't read that right.. I was like, no.. but yeah, pairing it WITH the prepot makes total sense. I'm gonna be trying that now
    gogogog haxzorz

Reminds me of trinket swaps for ICD lineups in Wrath.