I want to know the name of these addons

Search in youtube this video
    Damage per Second vs Baleroc 10 Heroic this guy have the addons i need anyone know the names ?

Is for my hunter.

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Didrah View Post
    Damage per Second vs Baleroc 10 Heroic this guy have the addons i need anyone know the names ?

Is for my hunter.

Thx
    Raven for buffs in the top left corner and beside my rune bars. bartender for buttons. Chatter for chat. Shadow unit frames. Omen, recount, chinchilla for minimap. Bigwigs bossmods. Acherus Runes for rune bars+rp bar. Grid2 raid frames. Tiptac tooltips. Gnosis cast bars. modified fasterror for the yellow "out of range" text. Anything else you need to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Didrah View Post

Is for my hunter.

Thx
    Are you trying to spam your video? If it's not yours and you actually bothered to read the 2 comments someone says the addons being used.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Are you trying to spam your video? If it's not yours and you actually bothered to read the 2 comments someone says the addons being used.
    No, my char's name is Groovy (ragnaros). I just cant post video links cause my post count is too low.

Nekgt is my user on yt.