Paladin Taunt Macro Help

Ok, I've done some playing around and this is what I want my macro to do. Effective mouseover cast either RD or HoR depending on the target, yet mouseover cast HoS when I press the shift key. The reason for this complexity is because HoS has 1 min CD while the others have an 8 sec CD.

If I am not holding down the Shift key, then run this
    /cast [@mouseover,help] Righteous Defense; [@mouseover,harm][] Hand of Reckoning

If I am holding down the Shift key, then run this
    /cast [@mouseover] Hand of Salvation

Trying the following macro I've tried to come up with doesn't work. RD and HoR work fine and HoS is appears in place of the other 2 spells when I press shift key but won't let me cast HoS, even when the mouse cursor is hovering over my character (yes, HoS is off CD).
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift][@mouseover] Hand of Salvation
    /cast [@mouseover,help] Righteous Defense;[@mouseover,harm][] Hand of Reckoning

Any suggestions to correct my macro?

I would suggest to install clique to have a very easy control over your mouseover-macros.

I have Righteous Defense, Hand of Salvation, Hand of Sacrifice and and of Protection bound on several bindings with it and never had any problems at all.

edit: Sry if this is not what you are seeking but i use these spells only on my raidframes (except RD) and therefore never had the need to make a mouseover-macro for them
    Last edited by elira; 2011-07-21 at 03:43 PM.

Most likely, due to the nature of the spell, it is because you are not in a party or raid.
    Try grouping with somebody and then trying it out.

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,mod:shift]Hand of Salvation; [@mouseover,help]Righteous Defense; [@mouseover,harm][]Hand of Reckoning

Thank you for the macro suggestion. However, this macro also does not work. I joined a group, and was able to cast RD and HoR but HoS was available when the shift key was pressed but I couldn't cast spell (even with the mouse cursor hovering over my character). I mouse hovered over both the characters in-game and on their portrait.