Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm... What female character hasn't been mangled by Knaak yet? Ah yes, Maiev. Let's remedy that, shall we?

Azshara is still the most hilarious Knaak-rape ever. She went from being the most power hungry bitch of a Mage in the whole world who is willing to sacrifice every living being on Azeroth for more power to being a ditzy blonde being played by every male High Elf in the trilogy who spends half a chapter worrying about whether or not Sargeras will like her dress when he comes through the portal.

Oh no no no no NO! Not Maiev!

Fuck, Knaak anyone, but not Maiev! C'mon, didn't she suffer enough already? Didn't make it as a priestess, had her soldiers ambushed and killed more than once, and now she gets KNAAKED?

I... I had a nerd crush on Maiev when I played WCIII. I went NElf Rogue when I started WoW because I wanted to be like her. I'm just gonna pretend this book doesn't exist, OK?

OK.

10+ Year Old Account
    and yep

Varian and Maiev are oficially getting KNAAKED!
    Last edited by Antherios; 2011-07-21 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Edited for emphasis

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a shame Naisha's dead..... Then again Knaak would fuck that up too.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    Azshara is still the most hilarious Knaak-rape ever. She went from being the most power hungry bitch of a Mage in the whole world who is willing to sacrifice every living being on Azeroth for more power to being a ditzy blonde being played by every male High Elf in the trilogy who spends half a chapter worrying about whether or not Sargeras will like her dress when he comes through the portal.
    Was Anything know about Azshara's character before those books honestly I love azshara she a player. Besides Tyrande was pretty much back to normal in stormrage Malfurion was the damsel in that book.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Varian being Varian Why was the only quest in game were he was varian removed???????????
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

I have a feeling that he'll give Maiev the Badass treatment instead of the Damsel in Distress treatment. I mean, in WotA he writes her as an absolute bitch, but also good on her own, never really subservient to anyone. That just screams antihero, which would pair nicely with Varian's superwolf fighting skills now.
    Alt-aholics Anonymous member since 2005.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...totemic/simple
    85 Restoration Shaman, Elemental off-spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopsa View Post
    I have a feeling that he'll give Maiev the Badass treatment instead of the Damsel in Distress treatment. I mean, in WotA he writes her as an absolute bitch, but also good on her own, never really subservient to anyone. That just screams antihero, which would pair nicely with Varian's superwolf fighting skills now.
    More then incinerating a dragon with a healing spell?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's just it. The pairing. She's vengeful. Varian's vengeful. She's a female. Varian's a male. This is Knaak.

So instead of Tyrande telling Malfurion "You can do it honey! I believe in you! Saaaaaaaave me!", we're going to have Maiev telling Varian "You can do it honey! I believe in you! Slaughter the greenskinned filth! Saaaaaaaave me!"

Meanwhile expect Garrosh to grow a moustache, twirl it, and say the line, "No, King Wrynn, I expect you to die."

Deleted
    Dunno, Tyrande starts off beating back a bunch of baddies in Stormrage. In the end, she's still fighting a half-naked Orc chick. Unarmed. In the mud. -.-'

What's bugging me is the apparent Varian/Goldrinn connection. I hope it gets cleared up, and in a way that actually makes some sense. As it is, he was called Lo'gosh because he was fast and strong... then it's not mentioned again... then suddenly his visage shifts to that of a wolf briefly in Stormrage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarog View Post
    Meanwhile expect Garrosh to grow a moustache, twirl it, and say the line, "No, King Wrynn, I expect you to die."
    I'm dreading what he'll do with this particular plot point. With luck, no Horde characters will appear at all outside of some name calling during this meeting between the night elves and worgen, but on the off-chance that Hellscream does make an appearance (afaik the Cataclysm instruction booklet mentioned Garrosh personally leading the attack into Ashenvale in its earliest stages), I'm not expecting it to do him justice. In the slightest. Knaak has a hard enough time with his Alliance characters... and look at Brox.

That was not a particularly impressive part of the book to choose for an excerpt.
    I got tired of reading it after the third or fourth paragraph, because not ONCE could Knaak find an alternate term for "worgen." You know how when you repeat a word too many times in a row, it starts to lose all meaning and it just becomes a cluster of sounds that seem strange to the ears? That's what Knaak just did to me with the word "worgen." Ugh.

So Garrosh is going to die YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2t4MBhGAg8

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    There, acting warchief Garrosh Hellscream has employed a brutal new tactic to conquer the region and crush its night elf defenders, a move that will cripple the Alliance’s power throughout
    That's my Warchief!

FOR THE HORDE!!!

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

10+ Year Old Account
    An uneasiness creeps over the once-immortal night elves as the first of them fall victim to the infirmities of age. While they cope with their mortality, tensions flare over the reintroduction of the Highborne, formerly the highest caste of night elf nobility, into their society. Many night elves are unable to pardon the Highborne for the destruction unleashed on Azeroth millennia ago by their reckless use of magic.

That's pretty cool.
    I like that Genn's past views regarding the Alliance aren't being forgotten like they seem to have been in game.
    Lots of Alliance inner turmoil is good.

I want to know what these new tactics of Garrosh are. I'm also glad he's described as acting Warchief still.

It actually sounds pretty good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    I want to know what these new tactics of Garrosh are.
    They went from

1) Take axe
    2) Get axe to enemy head
    3) ???
    4) PROFIT!

to

1) Take axe and another axe... yeah, I think you get the picture.

Knakk writing a book kinda reminds me of this. Knakk=Ringo

This Thread Requires more Lysah