Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Prices for chaos orbs?

What are people charging on your server per chaos orb. The cheapest on my server(cenarius) I found was 500g.

IMO these are way overpriced considering most crafters in my guild have at least 30 orbs on them.

No troll intended here but simple supply vs. demand. They have it, you can't get it, they charge what they want to you. Doesn't matter what quantity they have they just know what they can get.

OT: I got mine for 300g per yesterday.

Also check out Diamonds, do some research, they aren't as rare as you are lead to believe. It is well known the supply is controlled by a few in order to keep prices up. Don't believe me look it up.

My server, a few people charge 150g each, a few charge 1.5k each, depends how greedy the seller is, and how desperate the buyer is.

Deleted
    150-350 on our server

500g on my sever.

I had charged a hunter 3000g for 5 orbs, he thought it was fair and didnt haggle. He paid me 3200g

That's considering (right now) I can make 12000 on the same 5 orbs if I buy mats + put it up on the AH, I guess I was a little nice lol

150-900g
    really depens on how young the patch is

Sold a set of 5 for 7k yesterday, so 1400g each. Pretty sure I could have gotten 2k each out of them.

Do consider that collecting orbs is annoying as hell especially if you don't have a tank/healer spec for instaqueues.

Deleted
    Name your price in trade 200g max, stay away from trolls that charge you more

anywhere from 100 to 500g on us-mal'ganis.

but mostly they go for around 200g from what I've seen.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    When I try to sell stuff directly to people, they get all offended when I ask 300g each for them, so I've just stopped doing it. Crafting pieces and putting them directly on AH instead nets me much more than 300g each.

tbh, i farmed my ass off for my orbs, and the profit paid off (most of them i made into weapons and sold for a tidy price)
    the orbs i have left are primerily for guildies (we set a price for all crafters on orbs of 100g per orb for guildies, due to the nature that we individually farm them in our own spare time, However if we run 5 mans specifically as a guild group the price goes) but the ones i sell to randoms is mainly what they offer me (some people seem so obsessed to avoid buying the weapon, iv had a guy pay me 5-6k for 5 orbs xD)

However good tip for those who are selling teh weapons, stick an enchant on them (landslide power torrent etc) you can add an extra 2-3k on and the mats are cheep as hell now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    When I try to sell stuff directly to people, they get all offended when I ask 300g each for them, so I've just stopped doing it. Crafting pieces and putting them directly on AH instead nets me much more than 300g each.
    People don't seem to get this - it's the same with transmutes. They expect a transmute for 50g when you can make 200g+ from using it yourself, tehn get offended when you explain this...

Wow, I need to transfer to a different server. I can't even sell mine for 50g...
    Just another random troll.

Can't give them away on Shadowsong.

I've been charging 1k, didn't have a problem the last two times I advertised, going to try 1.5k each this time.

Deleted
    I got ~120 total of Chaos orbs. Thought they would become tradeable in this patch but well. Got Engineering on all, and thats a kinda worthless profession for it. Will they ever be tradeable?

10+ Year Old Account
    Been selling mine for 100g. Probably could have sold for more, but I wanted to get rid of them fast before the 365 BS weapons became commonplace and the price dropped to 50 again.

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim View Post
    I got ~120 total of Chaos orbs. Thought they would become tradeable in this patch but well. Got Engineering on all, and thats a kinda worthless profession for it. Will they ever be tradeable?
    No they should never be made tradeable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made 23K yesterday selling orbs at 1K a pop and as well as selling the weapons too. Although most people offer to 200-500g per orb, they mostly get ignored :P