(H) Blood DK Tank LF Serious Raiding Guild

I have been tanking 10 years (mainly from EQ where there is no addons), and have had the worst time trying to find a guild that can play on my level during cataclysm. My previous original guild disbanded during Wotlk (ICC). I am looking for a guild that is at least 5/7, I am currently 2/7 (with Bale down to 1.3%, and Ryo down to 20%). Do not let my progression fool you, I am a lot better then this. If given the chance I can promise that you would be impressed.

My progression for 4.0 (4.1) was 1/13, I should have done better but I am only 1 person in a raid group.

My skill as a tank is 2nd to none, I have great raid awareness. Communicative and I can easily learn fights on the fly and can adjust. I know for a fact with my skill I should easily be progressing through HM, but due to gear (ilvl 363) I know I should at least be 7/7.

I am a PST Player and I can raid:
    7pm-11pm pst
    8pm-midnight mst
    9pm-1am cst
    10pm-2am est

The days I can raid are Tues Wed Thurs, and perhaps a 4th day once in awhile for clean up or progression. I CAN NOT raid Friday or Saturday due to DJn for a club most of those days.

Now about my toon, DK Blood (Tank). He is my main and always will be, his MS is blood and I intend to keep it this way (OS is frost). 30% avoidance, 116% Mastery, and about 177k hp unbuffed.
    I can run fraps, and WoL with no problems in 25 or 10m raids.
    I do not care if it is a 10m raid or 25m, I just want to progress. If a 10m raid I do plan then on making instructional videos for guilds out there since there is not any good ones on any decent websites.

Have any questions please feel free to add me on bnet with times and progression:
    djminion97@yahoo.com
    Author: Ulysses S. Grant (A True Raider & PvPr)

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

I am still looking, and hoping to find a guild before Tuesday.

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

still looking....

Still looking....anyone interested?