10 Man Raid Compostition. Firelands.

I was wondering how viable is it to run a 2 healer ten man setup for both normals and heroic firelands. Just trying to get a feel if I can run a viable 2 healer raid comp for both and what healers would be the best to do it with. If it's even possible I was thinking Holy Priest/Holy Pally. Anyone out there running 2 Healer 10 mans or is it straight up 3 heals and you can't do anything else with it?

The Comp would be:
    http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=...00000000000000
    Last edited by Piptooth; 2011-07-21 at 10:48 PM.

Sig by Visenna

It's gear reliant, imo. If the healers have a lot of t11 then it may not be possible on some if not most fights. Also, take into account the skill of the actual healers too.

Quote Originally Posted by Piptooth View Post
    Going off topic a bit, I'd suggest replacing a melee dps, maybe the enhance shaman, with a mage or bommkin because your group is a bit melee heavy and good mages and boomkins bring a lot of utility. But that's just me if you have your group set up and everyone is skilled then I wouldn't worry about it too much

For some heroic fights, the easiest way to do them (at current gear levels) is to 2-heal, e.g. Rhyolith, Baleroc. For other heroic fights, it might be near impossible.

Just get a 3rd healer with a dps offspec or something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Doubt Beth'tilac is 2 healable on HC, nor Staghelm.

Deleted
    As mentioned before, some fights really are not 2 healable. We did Rhyolith hc with a holy pally and a disc priest, trying Baleroc hc right now with the same healers. I would suggest your holy priest to consider a discipline spec, as this raid tier is all about having the right raid cooldowns and disc priest just offers far more than a holy priest.