Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The little bastard has a tendency to start doing his idle animation in the middle of casts, or reposition himself during movement which costs even more casts. Unless you are completely stationary you won't see the full benefit of the bonus, and even then the max I can produce is around 2%.

Perhaps they are worried about giving us too much power, as they did with the original incarnation of the t11 4piece. I still find it hilarious that they had to buff our nukes so heavily to keep us in line.
    Last edited by daerellin; 2011-08-29 at 11:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daerellin View Post
    The little bastard has a tendency to start doing his idle animation in the middle of casts, or reposition himself during movement which costs even more casts. Unless you are completely stationary you won't see the full benefit of the bonus, and even then the max I can produce is around 2%.

Perhaps they are worried about giving us too much power, as they did with the original incarnation of the t11 4piece. I still find it hilarious that they had to buff our nukes so heavily to keep us in line.
    As much as our 2pc sucks, our 4pc is really fun. I'm willing to overlook it, as crappy as it might be.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    As much as our 2pc sucks, our 4pc is really fun. I'm willing to overlook it, as crappy as it might be.
    Completely agree Faster eclipse transitions are extra bueno to make up for our lackluster fiery friend. At least he is the coolest of the little beasts summoned by set bonuses, eh?

The problem is that they are quite bugged. If you're standing close to a boss (baleroc) they will often cancel their casts. They also move randomly at times (also cancelling their casts).

Make it like niblelung so you can have more then 1 out at a time = awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheanix712 View Post
    Make it like niblelung so you can have more then 1 out at a time = awesome.
    I was thinking something along the same lines as this, but I doubt they will modify anything for us at this point. We're already so strong this tier (read: expansion) that I think they are worried about doing too much for us.

Deleted
    As someone suggested once, just have them throw a dot after they're summoned, and then run around randomly while they burn.

15+ Year Old Account
    The internal cooldown is kind of silly for as underpowered as it is.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Quote Originally Posted by ichime View Post
    As someone suggested once, just have them throw a dot after they're summoned, and then run around randomly while they burn.
    lol. If anything, this will increase amusement tenfold