Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Clearly never did Herald of the Titans outside of Ulduar times, if at all. Do you know how long it took to farm the gear? Relying on a couple of drops or you're fucked, which could take AGES to come?

He's not only got that to compete with, but he's also got to find some people who haven't gone and leveled their old alts, or just "happens" to have a character like that and is willing to spend the money on it.

I say good on him for doing it, but this was never an easy roll-over-and-smell-the-title achievement. It took time and a hell of a lot of effort.
    It took me a little over a week or two to actually collect proper gear for Herald of the Titans. The vast majority of what you need is available from justice points and heroic Trial of the Champion. That + crafted gear + a few good ilevel 200 pieces (trinket(s)) = full suit.

All the same, best of luck. I hope the raid actually goes well when you all get there. I hope you've been practicing?
    Last edited by Belloc; 2011-09-04 at 03:48 AM.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    We are full so far, I will update thread with role needed if someone will drop again.

Can you cross server raid with the real id friends?