Deleted

Easy way to get videos on iphone 3G

So Itunes has failed me yet again and I'm tired of that crappy program. Is there any free alternative to move over MP4 videos to my iphone?

Deleted
    There are free video players out there, a simple search should do the trick tbh.

However, if you're willing to spend 3 bucks, you should try http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/avpla...395680819?mt=8. It has a lot of features, support all formats, has a nice layout and haven't failed me yet. You can add subtitles without problems and everything goes very smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    So Itunes has failed me yet again and I'm tired of that crappy program. Is there any free alternative to move over MP4 videos to my iphone?
    How can iTunes fail..? All you have to do is drop videos into "Films" on iTunes, then Sync your Films with your phone :/
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post
    How can iTunes fail..? All you have to do is drop videos into "Films" on iTunes, then Sync your Films with your phone :/
    Yeah the problem is that this won't work, itunes just closes without any errors (it's a fresh install after a reformat)

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I use Xilisoft video converter for all my video file conversions but it was a $20 purchase. I also back up my DVD's and BluRay's as soon as they are purchased using this software.

Some generic free software with a quick Google search was this can see if that works for ya but I'd watch for any programs it tries to install during the process. Most free software comes bundled with something.

Deleted
    I 2nd AVPlayer. Best investment I have yet to make on my phone. It plays any 720p video flawlessly and even some 1080p videos (mind, this is on an iPhone 4).

I can also somewhat recommend iFunBox (at least this is what I use) to transfer files. It's free and req. no installation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Videora iPod Converter both converts and automatically moves the video onto your iPhone.
    http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/ And it's free!

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Yeah the problem is that this won't work, itunes just closes without any errors (it's a fresh install after a reformat)
    Kill any iTunes related processes running - Open Task Manager -> Processes tab (AppleMobileDeviceHelper , AppleMobileDeviceService, iPodService, iTunes, iTunesHelper) = End processes / Hit DEL while you have them selected

Open up Services (Type Services in the run box on Windows 7) Have these set to automatic: iPod Service, Apple Mobile Device, Bonjour Service.

Restart computer, Open iTunes.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

10+ Year Old Account
    I see what he wants here.

Handbrake's good, especially for presets for Apple handheld devices.

Or use Appgeeker video converter, both of the two tool have presets for Apple iOS players.