Street FIghter vs. Hello Kitty

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Hel...ing-33668.html

Fuck you Capcom. Fuck you in your fucking face. You cancel Mega Man Legends 3 because you don't think there's enough demand for it and then you go and announce THIS?!

GOD DAMN I HATE THIS WORLD!

EDIT FOR CLARIFICATION: It's just toys and shit now, no game yet.
    Last edited by unholytestament; 2011-07-22 at 06:09 PM.

Seriously? Really? Capcom has always admired Hello Kitty?

Capcom better know what the hell they're doing, especially if they're cancelling games to work on this.

If it was ponies instead of kittens the internet would be ablaze with compliments towards Capcom's forward thinking and appreciation for their fans.

That is going to be beyond epic, beating up Ryu has a cute little hello kitty character

Lets go ahead and take a look at Capcom's future.

Hello Kitty Chun li.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    If it was ponies instead of kittens the internet would be ablaze with compliments towards Capcom's forward thinking and appreciation for their fans.
    quoted for the truth.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    Ugh. No.

I, as a fan of both Street Fighter and MLP:FiM, have to say I don't want to see the two mixed in an official fashion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Capcom better know what the hell they're doing, especially if they're cancelling games to work on this.
    They didn't cancel a game to work on this, but to announce something this off the wall following majorly bad news sparks a certain amount of nerd rage in me...
    Last edited by unholytestament; 2011-07-22 at 06:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both Hello Kitty and Street Fighter have more demand than Megaman Legends as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    Both Hello Kitty and Street Fighter have more demand than Megaman Legends as far as I know.
    Separately, yes.

Together, WHO THE FUCK ASKED FOR THIS?!

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    They didn't cancel a game to work on this, but to announce something this off the wall following majorly bad news sparks a certain amount of nerd rage in me...
    Hard to tell if it's just a coincidence that this follows up them cancelling Mega man Legends 3.

Woah woah woah..

This is serious? I thought the title was a joke, but when I clicked on the article, my mind was blown into bits.

Why.. who... WHAT.

Hello Kitty Chun li.
    This is incredibly cute.

I thought this was going to be a I hate Street Fighter x Tekon thread but its worse..much worse.

Oh and if Capcom ever makes a my little pony game I will never ever buy a Capcom game for the rest of my life.
    Hi Sephurik

Hard to tell if it's just a coincidence that this follows up them cancelling Mega man Legends 3.
    My mind drew the same parallel too, but until they announce an actual game I'm not going to throw that stone.

But cancelling MML3, doing the "Darkstalkers isn't dead! Oh, we're not making a game right now... We just hope to some day... Maybe... hopefully..." thing, and then... This?

They said this is NOT A GAME PROJECT marketing stuff and what not.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    It's clever. Hello kitty is a great brand with a great following. If anything I'd be worried that capcom merchandise would screw with the HK fan base.
    Even when they do cross the line into their games, and you know they will, it will most likely be through costumes and subtle advertising like that. Little pony on the other hand is way different. That garbage is simply atrocious. Hello kitty is nothing like that crap. If any company I liked ever did anything remotely involving that trash I'd be forever revolted.

Also, mega man is garbage.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    —Aristotle

10+ Year Old Account
    They could of done something like this with another super popular video game brand like Mario or something but...yeah...lets go with this...

Hello Kitty Chun li.
    Oh god, thanks for that! I'm laughing my ass off.

Deleted
    hmm hopefully akuma kitty will come down and rain death on all the other kitties and bathe in their blood.