Thread: LB uptime

LB uptime

I have been the raid healer for our 10-man and going over some of our Shannox attempts. I try to put 3 stacks of LB on one of our tanks but I see my uptime on LB at 50%.

Not sure if thats good or not but guessing I could increase it to 80% or so. Are there any addons that will flash when LB is at 2secs remaining or so? I use POWA heavily but couldn't really find any option to animate when its about to expire

Thanks!

I think there's several out there if you look.

I just use POWA with a timer on it to track mine, but there's probably better solutions.

Deleted
    Think you can work that into most addons, Grid, Vuhdo, Healbot at least?

Deleted
    If you use Grid, you can get extra addons like GridCornerText (or something) and Grid Hot timers. (they can work together)

Then you can add timers onto your hots in the corners of the players. You can change LB number to show the seconds and stacks (6-3) or just to show the duration remaining (3).
    Power Auras can also be edited to watch your LB on your party (not target otherwise it will disappear), and you can make it only show when the duration is low.

Hope this helps

There is also an addon called "Blizzard Raid Frame Indicators". It will add numbers to the corners of your Blizzard raid frame aswell (Just like I said above)

I don't think the uptime percentage in recount means what it should. I just tested this in Org by prehotting myself with rejuv and lifebloom then I moonfired a target dummy, even though lifebloom was up the whole time, recount shows around 50%. I believe that 50% is the amount of healing your HoTs are doing compared to your other HoTs. When I only cast lifebloom on myself and look at recount it showed 100%.

To sum it up, the HoT Uptime feature in recount is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachbum View Post
    I just use POWA with a timer on it to track mine, but there's probably better solutions.
    Same here.. I show the stacks and time remaining but sometimes forget to look at the icon untill too late. Hence looking for somethign that will flash the screen kind of warning

Quote Originally Posted by Extropian View Post
    To sum it up, the HoT Uptime feature in recount is useless.
    Never knew recount had an uptime feature I was going over the logs hosted on WoL

To be clear: I am not looking for an indicator for grid / Blizz raid frames. Am looking for something that will warn me like the screen shaking / sounds that omen / dbm plays to indicate important events