Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Did you come back for Firelands?

In my last thread (unrelated) someone said "People aren't bored yet." So this lead me to think that Firelands may have stopped the bleeding, but that post also made me wonder if Firelands brought people back.

So, did you come back for Firelands? Are you still back?

Kind of, but aint raiding it until september at earliest once I can get all my friends together so we can start our irl friends guild :P

Until then I'm rocking the battlegrounds!

i myself just started raiding it. The guild i'm in has been doing it for a few weeks and it's a fun, learning time for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was gone, and I came back for this, I'd have considered my money wasted.

Deleted
    Well, I never quit and I don't raid so I couldn't really come back, but a week after firelands I started doing the Molten Front dailies (I'd been putting them off and playing TF2 instead ) and I've been playing a lot since. I got a tad burned out after doing so much in the way of mount farming to get 100/100 mounts, and I needed a break. The Molten Front dailies made me start playing more, and finish that achievement.

Though, as I said, I always had an active subscription so does it count or not?

I quit, and came back for Firelands
    Except as soon as I resubbed I realised I was just burnt out on raiding completely, so i'm leveling a new character to do some PvP on, which I suppose is one of the credits of this game, as 'end game' isn't a single, set-in-stone objective
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    yes I think its safe to say that brother is mad.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, I did not come back for Firelands, because I hadn't left.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    If I was gone, and I came back for this, I'd have considered my money wasted.
    But instead your continued your subscription without error

Quote Originally Posted by Undoer View Post
    Well, I never quit and I don't raid so I couldn't really come back, but a week after firelands I started doing the Molten Front dailies (I'd been putting them off and playing TF2 instead ) and I've been playing a lot since. I got a tad burned out after doing so much in the way of mount farming to get 100/100 mounts, and I needed a break. The Molten Front dailies made me start playing more, and finish that achievement.

Though, as I said, I always had an active subscription so does it count or not?
    No. well not really

Yes, I came back for Firelands. I'll probably quit again before long, but not because WoW is a bad game -- it's just not what I want to spend all my time doing.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reathe View Post
    But instead your continued your subscription without error
    Yep, because contrary to what your small mind thinks, one shitty patch doesn't make or break an entire game for me.

I was here before Firelands . So no .

Deleted
    Our whole guild managed to quit and every one of them came back for firelands. 10man guild ofcourse.

I love when I can accurately predict what people have posted before reading their posts...

Came back, but not "for" Firelands. Haven't really done much in the Molten Front yet, and the guild's only just started raiding (without me).

10+ Year Old Account
    I did come back for Firelands; I am still playing because I have found a guild to raid with which I did not have when I went on a long afk

Deleted
    Yes i came back.
    Quitted asap, way to many freaking dailys, ive been doing that for 6 years, the game just burned out for me.

And i was like: Do i wanna raid these 7 bosses for 4-6 mounth? Hell no.

Deleted
    I came back, but it had nothing to do with firelands. I finished my exams the same week it was released. Also, I'm loving firelands.

Deleted
    Nope, not coming back. I like my life without WoW, but i still like it being on this forum or watch Random Bgs / raiding encounters

Deleted
    I was very casually playing before Firelands. However I started raiding with my IRL friends guild once again, and we've nearly downed Ragnaros on normal. We're having a blast while knocking down bosses, but it still feels as if something is missing to the patch.

I will most likely get bored of firelands and quit in a month or two. I don't need this game no more. (Sorry to say.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    I never left before fireland, but having done all other things in cata, leveled alts and all raiding before it, there was little left for me once firelands came out, so I just log on to do the raiding, and sometimes dailies, but thats all.