Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Debating whether I want to go for this. I've wanted it for a while, but it's going to be a good deal of farming (and including levelling blacksmithing).

I got Thunderfury on my shaman. Never seen an Eye drop :S... Damn I want to trade my 2 bindings for the Eye.
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Quote Originally Posted by RomanceBlitz View Post
    I knew a warlock in a previous guild who also had this type of luck... He went into Scholomance and on his first go, he was blessed with the rivendare Deathcharger.... He almost started a riot in the guild that not even the US military would of been able to quell...
    thats some fucking crazy luck right there, that mount doesnt even drop in scholo

Deleted
    I know a mate that has it. It's pretty cool.

Deleted
    i got mine from 5 runs

lol lucky, but grats

Still farming MC for engi schematics, but I've had rather good luck on other things so far.

I still remember my first Rag kill. I was a total newbie at WoW, only been playing for a couple months at that point. Didn't even know about attunement, so got a bit lost in BRD trying to get to MC. Finally managed to get in, the group had already cleared up to Rag, just waiting for everyone to get in (no locks in raid, woo). Killed him quick, got the achieve.

Fast forward a couple months with a bit of experience under my belt. Found out I could get Sulfuras achieve on my shaman! Convinced a friend to two-man it weekly. First week, nothing. Second, the Eye drops. I was freaking out like crazy.

Spent a few more weeks grinding up the rest of the mats, got the guild's best blacksmith to make me the hammer, then I turned it into Sulfuras. I felt so happy then.

Since then, I've gotten two more eyes to drop (they're residing in my bank currently, don't know why I keep them), various recipes, and the bindings from Garr. Just waiting on the Geddon binding so I can finish the Thunderfury questline (even if I can't wield it). Hit exalted two weeks ago.

MC is fun.

Finally got the eye on my deathknight, 49 ragnaros kills before it dropped. Was a huge setback when I got the eye on 1st raggy kill on my warlock (40ish kills on dk at that time) but finally it is mine, spent a bunch of gold asap and had it crafted!

Deleted
    52 kills on my druid so far since the tracking system was implemented.

I played in vanilla too and I can't remember if I have EVER seen it drop in a group that any of my characters have been in, Ended up with Thunderfury and a few extra bindings on my druid now.

I got my thunderfury within 6hours of my first binding drop

damn its pretty rare too.