Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer4Gamer View Post
    This was my first video, since I have fixed the UI, I dont click antying besides mount/heroic throw. I now have both Tclap and demo keybound. Thanks for the support.
    Btw, thunderclap + demo shout could turn the fight vs a warrior or a DK if you're equally geared most of the time, especially in arenas. GL with future videos :]
    New and shiny compppppp!

Deleted
    You need to fix your UI to make it more clear. The stuff that pops up which is off cooldown is really annoying for us to watch as it is right in the middle of the screen. You have to admit this isn't any skillful play here. You outnumbered them, killed an AFK DK, killed backpeddling hunters, ...

I don't know if you have the knowledge or if you know someone who can but put some effects into it (not too much ofcourse). Dubstep is a really great genre to make PvP videos (basicly every electro music is pretty good for it). I'd suggest synching it better. Please the drop of a song right at the same time you are going to burst one down (you did great with the grey colors and the slow introsong).

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer4Gamer View Post

LOL. thanks mr. i know all about montages. Hey please give me some more arrogant advice. please dont be a douche, not once did i keyboard turn, its not even keybound you dick.
    Though I agree it didn't look like you were keyboard turning and that the music wasn't so bad the rest of his advice is perfectly sound.

It was just too average for me to enjoy at all. Do what you gotta do, I guess.

As long as it's fun. :3

Deleted
    Next time try to get some clips that aren't 5v2/3 like said earlier or against better players , It was quite enjoyable tho , just a bit of advice

how is this a montage? This is just the same BG from beginning to end.

And as people said before, wasn't interesting/new/funny

Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus View Post
    You need to fix your UI to make it more clear. The stuff that pops up which is off cooldown is really annoying for us to watch as it is right in the middle of the screen. You have to admit this isn't any skillful play here. You outnumbered them, killed an AFK DK, killed backpeddling hunters, ...

I don't know if you have the knowledge or if you know someone who can but put some effects into it (not too much ofcourse). Dubstep is a really great genre to make PvP videos (basicly every electro music is pretty good for it). I'd suggest synching it better. Please the drop of a song right at the same time you are going to burst one down (you did great with the grey colors and the slow introsong).
    Thank you very much for your advice, I have since done a complete overhaul to my UI and addons, and I must say it makes me happier.

Im currently farming up Arena to 2k plus so I hope to get some footage of that.

I realize that some of the people sucked really bad in that PUG, but honestly I thought it would bring humor to the video, but instead sparked insults. Thanks for the music support! I will try harder to make it match up with crits, burst and such.

Thanks again!

---------- Post added 2011-07-24 at 04:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daggis0 View Post
    Not bad at all ^^
    Thank you!

---------- Post added 2011-07-24 at 04:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kytz View Post
    Next time try to get some clips that aren't 5v2/3 like said earlier or against better players , It was quite enjoyable tho , just a bit of advice
    Thank you, I am currently trying to farm up 2k+ in Arena's so like I said in another post I will try and get some footage of that, rather then killing nubs.

Thanks again!

---------- Post added 2011-07-24 at 04:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    It was just too average for me to enjoy at all. Do what you gotta do, I guess.

As long as it's fun. :3
    It was pretty average, just a random time I decided to record and then edit. I did have fun playing it and recording it. I hope to have more interesting footage soon =)