Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

Battlefield 3 Alpha

Hi Guys,

after I got a BF3 Alpha Key, and played some rounds I thought I'll post a little "review".
    You'll get no Pics from me, because I respect the politics of Dice and EA in this matter.

However, the game is awesome, it works quite fine even in Alpha State, I've encountered some Bugs but they weren't Game Breaking.

The Graphics are like we've seen on E3.
    The Game runs smooth even on my relativly "weak" System.

"Intel i3
    AMD Radeon HD5570
    4GB DDR3 Ram"

So everyone who got as lucky as me and got a Key help EA/DICE make this Game perfect.
    And to everyone who will Buy this Game or who will Test a Demo Version, expect a very nice Game that's worth every Dollar/Euro/Pound/CZK or whatsoever on Money

Greetings

Your Battlefield Fanboy Fûrious_

PS: Whoever wants to add Stuff to this Thread is welcome
    But plz no Pictures of Videos because we won't break the Rules of EA/DICE

You lucky son of a..

I'm a Veteran level 8 and I didn't get a invite

10+ Year Old Account
    tell me when they fix running and idle animations. they need to work on it

So your conclusion is... Its nice? All that you've said could be gained from watching videos about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Blastit View Post
    tell me when they fix running and idle animations. they need to work on it

You're not going to find a game with better animations than this.

Deleted
    My Conclusion is not it's nice... my conclusion is it's awesome!
    And how you can see on youtube etc. they really don't need to work on the animations they need to work on minor bugs.
    This Game is closer to release than some raid encounter that go to live ^^
    And what is the most awesome fact is, that you get best graphics of an fps with low performance needs.
    Which Game else is able to do that?
    Last edited by mmoc09e85c68df; 2011-07-23 at 08:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This game looks pretty good. But if it turns out like to be anything like CoD i'm going to be severally disappointed. Im quite excited for the game. HOWEVER, Gears of War 3 looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. I played the beta and it was mind blowing amazing. (Just pointing it out there)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    This game looks pretty good. But if it turns out like to be anything like CoD i'm going to be severally disappointed. Im quite excited for the game. HOWEVER, Gears of War 3 looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. I played the beta and it was mind blowing amazing. (Just pointing it out there)
    It won't. ..

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe, sounds like i need to start saving for new computer ;B

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post

Im sorry but wrong, the way that is help right there just exibits terrible idle weapon animations, and im sure he was talking about running in the FP veiw which has always looked retarded. Iv allready seen alpha footage and i already see the same problems with the animations that have been there since BF2.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    Im sorry but wrong, the way that is help right there just exibits terrible idle weapon animations, and im sure he was talking about running in the FP veiw which has always looked retarded. Iv allready seen alpha footage and i already see the same problems with the animations that have been there since BF2.
    Why don't you fix them, then? I see nothing wrong with the animations in BF3. They blow the crap out of any modern FPS...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Specops View Post
    Why don't you fix them, then? I see nothing wrong with the animations in BF3. They blow the crap out of any modern FPS...
    Don't feed him. He is generally a CoD fanboy, who used to make CSS skins which he thinks makes him qualified to say that it's rubbish. As someone that comes from an army family, as well as being in cadets at school, and living in both the largest Infantry training camp for the British Army in Catterick and the Officers Academy in Sandhurst, I can tell you now that these animations are pretty spot on (and they would of done a hell of a lot more research into animation than a skin/model maker for CSS).

Deleted
    indeed it is awesome,most things i tested are already working perfectly,graphic could be better but thats not what alpha trials are made for...waiting for 25.10.2011,big fat mark in calender and since it is the first week of the semester nobody will care if i don't go to university

Deleted
    how to get key ((((((((( </3

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    Yeah, idk what you're talking about. Seems like you're being nit picky on purpose. I've actually ran with an M4 and an M16 in my hands and that is how you hold it and that is what it looks like.

Idle animations are such a small thing to get mad about, seriously. Especially when they look fucking good.

Deleted
    You say it runs relatively smooth on your system, my PC is going to similar to those specs, just wondering what your FPS was generally and the settings you are playing on?

Deleted
    =( how do i go about getting one of these keys!

Yeah I see nothing wrong with the animations your just being way to nit picky for no reason. I mean really out of anything in the game to complain about and you nit pick at that makes me lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post

wo, thats a sexy animation when that guy runs past, what does he mean its bad, looks awsome animations on the sprinting

Quote Originally Posted by degonite View Post
    Yeah I see nothing wrong with the animations your just being way to nit picky for no reason. I mean really out of anything in the game to complain about and you nit pick at that makes me lol.
    He complains only out of spite and most likely because he knows this game is gonna trash his beloved CoD
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988