10+ Year Old Account

After your opinion.

I have an 85 of every class. I want sometihng new so im trying Roleplaying.

I am stuck as to what class to follow and play with.

Please dont lock this cos i am NOT asking what to play. I just want to know your experiences and what classes you play and how thats captured your imagination.

Look forward to reading them.

-Josh-

---------- Post added 2011-07-23 at 10:46 PM ----------

Anyone? Would really appreciate input

Deleted
    Well I enjoy playing a lock since I am really interested in "Doom theories"
    Also find Old gods and Demonic Lore to be amusing so if you wish for dark and evil I say warlock.

For instance sitting late at night writing doom prophecies or just harrasing people with dark magic in guild chat. Allways a fun method to pass time

I aint good with explaining stuff so this is probably the best I can do
    Last edited by mmocce2a4e7731; 2011-07-23 at 11:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thankyou! i love hearing why people play

In terms of RP in game I've mainly kept to the more evil side of the alignments. Rogues, death knights, warlocks. I guess the reason is I prefer to keep to my own code of honor while RPing them, rather than 'society' in general's code. Not being bound by such moral constraints makes it more fun for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues can always be interesting, no matter what the race you can kind of have them go against the flow of society. It's kind of fun. :>

I personally enjoy my shaman and druid. The shaman has been most interesting, because I choose a Goblin and it was...not easy to figure out how to make that work. At least in my mind, considering the greed a goblin has. Why bother with nature? Use it for your own greed of course! My goblin preforms deeds for the elements, dealing with cultists and the like in exchange for help, information he might need and the like. I think it works anyway. I have fun with it, but he's a greedy little guy. xD

As for my druid, another one of the new race/class combos. They have the loa and all that. Combine it with the druid stuff..Quite interesting!

Hunters... you have lots of pets to choose from, can RP as a man living in the wilds with campfires and traps and the pet "guarding" you while you "sleep" or Feign Death, you can do tricks such as dropping a flare on a fire pretending to make the fire bigger using some special ingredients only you know about and list goes on...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha well, I'm that guy that made a Belf hunter in BC cause he wanted to have an elven ranger. Simple tastes after all, frolicking in the ever spring forests communing with nature. I got bored of that after a while and decided to roleplay my character as a dark ranger, leveling in the Forsaken lands and getting the skeletal horse. That was much funnier and interest and I fell in love with forsaken lore as a whole and the dilemmas of the condition and followed up with a forsaken priest to get more philosophical.

Belf Paladins are also interesting cause of their backstory, they are not your run.of the mill paladins and the whole "what is really righteous?" angle is damn interesting. Warlocks harness darkness to fight evil, but BKnights harvested light of a being to fight their opposers. Awesome take in what the light really is and can be used for beyond good an evil.

And gnome engieenieers are just fun! everyone into some sci-fi aspects should have one, pair it up with a draenei artificer and you will have some pretty wild adventures of oddballs. I have always liked draenei in more humorous foil capacities (like the funny foreigner XD)

Well I take satisfaction in actively playing a lock contemplating which i am really considering "Doom theories"
    Also arrive throughout more mature gods and Demonic Lore to turn out to be amusing so after you wish for dim and bad I say warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you plan on ingame RPing read into all the classes some. Go sit on an rp server and just watch what people do. Both will give you some ideas about what they are like and how people play them.

All the worlds a stage is a really amazing blog series that covers...well, everything.
    http://wow.joystiq.com/category/all-the-worlds-a-stage/

I loved my pally and warlock. Moving onto my rogue soon with a new set of people. Just have to figure out what you're into.