10+ Year Old Account

Gaming Keyboards

Right.... there have been a thousand threads asking what keyboard "is best" and a thousand replies to those threads saying "it's a personal thing" so instead of asking people what keyboard is best... I would like some input as to what gaming keyboards are available. (it doesn't matter where the store is in the UK or USA etc.. as long as the site is in english... (seeing as everyone here I hope reads english, google translate i've found doesn't work so well for "techy stuff".

This isn't to compile a complete list of keyboards that might be considered gaming keyboards... this is to compile a list of keyboards that are gaming keyboards, are known to be pretty good and to give users (ie me) a range to choose from I might not typically consider.

If possible can you please provide a picture, a link (spec) and a price. eg:

Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard - USB
    Wired, USB, GamePanel LCD, Custom-colour backlighting, Integrated USB audio, 18 programmable G-keys, Multi-key input, Game/desktop mode
    Order Code:
    Manf. Code:
    LOG-G510
    920-002762
    Logitech
    Ordered Upon Request
    £94.99

Logitech G19 LCD Gaming Keyboard
    Wired, Black, USB, Media &Shortcut Keys, Customizable Backlighting, Colour LCD GamePanel
    Order Code:
    Manf. Code:
    LOG-920978
    920-000978
    Logitech
    14 at Suppliers
    £153.19

---------- Post added 2011-07-23 at 03:55 PM ----------

Razer Lycosa Gaming Keyboard
    Wired, Black, USB, Programmable Keys, Selective Backlit Keys, Anti-ghosting, Mic & Headphone Jack, Removeable Rest
    Order Code:
    Manf. Code:
    RAZ-LYCOSA
    RZ03-00180600-R3W1
    razer
    8 in stock
    £56.16

Razer Black Widow Ultimate Gaming Keyboard
    Mechanical Keys, 1000Hz Ultrapolling, Programmable keys, On-the-Fly Macro recording, Gaming mode, 5 Additional Macro Keys, 10 Profiles, Anti-Ghosting
    Order Code:
    Manf. Code:
    RAZ-380500
    RZ03-00380500-R3W1
    razer
    7 in stock
    £109.99

Razer Anansi MMO Gaming Keyboard

Order Code:
    Manf. Code:
    RAZ-ANANSI
    RZ03-00550500-R3W1
    razer
    4 in stock
    £94.99

Roccat Valo Gaming Keyboard
    Wired, Black, USB, Media & Macro Keys, Backlit Keys, Anti-ghosting, External Microphone
    Order Code:
    Manf. Code:
    ROC-VALO
    ROC-12-803
    Roccat
    3 in stock
    £81.70
    Was £104.34

Saitek Cyborg V7 Gaming Keyboard
    Hard wearing metal-plated key caps, Touch-sensitive, Backlit dashboard Control Panel, WASD cluster Lighting, 12 programmable keys
    Order Code:
    Manf. Code:
    SAI-V7CYBG
    CCB43107U0B2/04/1
    Saitek
    10 Due 25 July
    £56.96
    Last edited by Djinni; 2011-07-23 at 03:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've used the Logitech G15 keyboard for the past few years. Newegg item number N82E16823126179

They revised the model in the link above with a newer one that had different backlighting color, less macro keys, and some other minor changes. It's been a great keyboard and has a lot of built in functionality with various games and applications. I'm really leaning toward picking up a G19 in the near future though.

Though Newegg doesn't have the g15 available I have seen it for sale still and if my budget range allowed I'd buy it again.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vaprotan View Post
    I've used the Logitech G15 keyboard for the past few years. Newegg item number N82E16823126179

They revised the model in the link above with a newer one that had different backlighting color, less macro keys, and some other minor changes. It's been a great keyboard and has a lot of built in functionality with various games and applications. I'm really leaning toward picking up a G19 in the near future though.

Though Newegg doesn't have the g15 available I have seen it for sale still and if my budget range allowed I'd buy it again.
    The G15 has been discontinued. It's replacement being the G510 in my first post.