Poll: Which game are you the most excited about?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Skyrim and the next SC 2 expansion.

I am super stoked for SWTOR for one reason alone. I was hardcore into SWG years ago and the fact that I can revisit the Star Wars universe again in MMO form really makes me happy.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (AUGUST 23rd HERE I COME!), Mass Effect 3 (next year, DOUH!) and... Diablo 3... if it gets released... ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    As usual, Digglett is always here to make me happy.

Here, have a cookie.
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    the more i see of GW2, the more i think it will be a quality game

the more i see of ToR, the more i fear they are focusing on all the story telling and voice work, and general gameplay and combat will suffer.
    This is what I think too. In the start I was more hyped about TOR, but the more I see of it the less I want to play it really.

15+ Year Old Account
    ToR to take a break from the fantasy wizards and witches universe every mmo seems to go with.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guild Wars 2 for sure, SWTOR looks pretty good, but not my type of game.

Also:
    Skyrim
    BF3
    D3
    Halo 4
    TERA - possibly
    Last edited by Relente; 2011-07-23 at 10:00 PM.

1. GW2 - IF it's as good as they promise it to be, which I have doubts.
    2. Silent Hill: Downpour - Please... don't fuck this up.
    3. Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - I don't think I'm going to have any problems with this one. As long as the 'Skyward Sword' is a cool companion like Midna.
    4. Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm - They better not make Zerg stupidly OP like they do with Terran. In the top 25, 22/25 in Korean GM league are Terran and it's their expansion, coincidence? I don't think so.
    5. SW:ToR - I'm a SW fan so it's natural I'll be interested in an MMO of the SW universe.
    6. TERA - I like it's dynamism, much similar to AoC, GW2, and the like, I find the races interesting. I like how the classes work. And the world PvP and political system are interesting.
    7. D3 - I never played Diablo at all, but everyone I know is going to get it so w/e. I'll pick it up.
    8. Battlefield 3 - BF2 was fun, I didn't play BC, and I again same deal as D3. I'm not a fan of the FPSs nowadays, I preferred the unrealistic, jumpy, fast paced style rather than camp all day with the best gun because you played this game excessively. What happened to skill?
    9. DotA 2 - I loved DotA, that game, CoD1, Halo:CE, Wolfenstein, UT, Quake, and CS1.6 was what I played before I got WoW. Then WoW took all my time. Fucking awful game.
    10. Halo 4 - CHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEF. I like the Halo universe. I'm on the fence with the games since Halo 2.

Others:
    Silent Hill: Book of Memories - Though it's not been approved yet. Co-op should be an interesting concept though I'm skeptical if it's just going to take away from the experience. Silent Hill is not Resi evil. I don't know why they keep trying to introduce more action. The game loses its charm when you have someone else helping. I was appalled when they said they wanted Downpour to have online multiplayer. A part of me wanted it and another said this is just going to fail like GTA4's online play.

Dead Island - I like zombies. But the game looks like it would get boring after a while since it's 1st person and you only use melee weapons. It would have to be huge and there would be a lot of cool things you can do.

10+ Year Old Account
    SC2 Expansion
    D3
    Mass Effect 3.

About it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gears of War 3 is my most anticipated game. Guild Wars 2 come in a close 2nd. I CANT WAIT FOR THESE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!1one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    Battlefield 3
    hellllllllll yeaaaaaahhhhhhh

10+ Year Old Account
    Star wars mmo? No thanks. Gief Firefly MMO!

I know I'm weird but the game I'm looking forward to is Need For Speed: The Run. Somewhat unrealistic arcade style racing served with what will probably be a half-crummy story. Loved it in Underground, loved it in Most Wanted and will want to love it again! (nevermind Carbon, UG2, Undercover, Pro...street...)

Both. Plus Deus Ex: HR, Skyrim, Darksiders 2, Batman Arkham City, BF3, ME3, D3, MW3, Torchlight 2, Kingdom of Amalur and Firefall.

1. Battlefield 3
    2. Skyrim
    3. Guild Wars 2
    Playing since 2007.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to say

1: Skyrim, not only is the game looking great but once the community mods start coming out it will last a very very long time.

2: SWTOR

3: GW2

4: Saints Row 3.

5: Mass Effect 3.

6: Battlefield 3.

There are also a couple others on my radar, but these are the top 6 I'm looking at & I really wish I could get them faster since cataclysm has been such a disappointment for me.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Guild War 2 (please don't be to good to be true) Diablo 3, Gears of War 3, Torchlight 2 (missing opportunity with it not coming out till fall..) and that's about if for now Pikmin 3 would have been on this list i would have even bought it as a lame ass Wii game but Nintendo fails and is keeping that for there WiiU which i have a 0% chance of getting so.. oh well..

Luigi's Mansion on 3ds, if i had or was planning to get an overpriced handheld that i wouldn't really play =/

Deleted
    Guild Wars 2 + Diablo 3 = Thanks for everything but bye bye WoW...

Mass Effect 3 and Diablo 3. As for MMOs ill probably just stick with WoW but will give SWTOR a fair chance as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    im fairly excited about both games, but im afraid at this point that wow will never be dethroneed