Page 1 of 3
LastLast

75-79 is unbalanced.

So I picked up my 75 warrior and started BGing again.

All I see is level 79's with Cata BoE's smashing the shit out of me.

I have like 15k HP, but they have around 40k.

Is there nothing Blizzard can do to prevent this? :/

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Pvp before the max level is unbalanced, will always be unbalanced, and that's just how it is. Done deal.
    Is it fair, probably not, but that's how it is. Sorry.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    So .. it's unbalanced because you're lower level and undergeared compared to the rest? Ah, I see.

Deleted
    Yeah they can give you the ability to level to 85 and get pvp gear and play on a more equal footing. Oh, wait...

Deleted
    Blizzard don't balance the game around low levels, they balance the game at 85, just wait till your 78/79 then you can go get cata greens and own in bgs

75-79 is done in less then a day. Who the hell cares

level yourself?
    its the bracket, theres the level 25-29 bracket,, hunters dominate, 15-19 rogues dominate, 75-79 Cata players dominate...

alll I can tell ya is to level up to 79 and hope for the best, maybe get him some boe's too.

10-85 is unballanced

Quote Originally Posted by Xicoz View Post
    So .. it's unbalanced because you're lower level and undergeared compared to the rest? Ah, I see.
    No, it's unbalanced because you can buy BoE cata greens and rape the shit out of lower levels.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    75-79 is done in less then a day. Who the hell cares
    I care because WotlK is boring as hell, considering I've done it 5+ times, so PvP is my escape from that dull place....

10+ Year Old Account
    Like any level is balanced in this game right now. I am leveling a rogue, now at 70, and I have been able to kill anyone I have come across in under 3s while they could not control their character. And I have been literally 1 shot by hunters, or killed in a disc priests penance. PvP balance is a complete joke before 85. You just have to level up and then come back and QQ about the rather terrible level 85 balancing.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    No, it's unbalanced because you can buy BoE cata greens and rape the shit out of lower levels.

I care because WotlK is boring as hell, considering I've done it 5+ times, so PvP is my escape from that dull place....
    that begs the question, what would you have them do, throw the 79's in a bracket with 80-84? well at that point you might as well just merge all he brackets into one bracket, I'm not complaining about that, I would love to see their tears when they realize they have a group of 15-80 and me and my 4 friends jumped into a bg and just farmed achieves...

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Like any level is balanced in this game right now. I am leveling a rogue, now at 70, and I have been able to kill anyone I have come across in under 3s while they could not control their character. And I have been literally 1 shot by hunters, or killed in a disc priests penance. PvP balance is a complete joke before 85. You just have to level up and then come back and QQ about the rather terrible level 85 balancing.
    I won't disagree with you. But it seems like the 'turn off exp' thing did jack shit. Considering players have several ways to blast the shit out of you in 3 seconds flat :/

---------- Post added 2011-07-23 at 06:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KeirAdish View Post
    that begs the question, what would you have them do, throw the 79's in a bracket with 80-84? well at that point you might as well just merge all he brackets into one bracket, I'm not complaining about that, I would love to see their tears when they realize they have a group of 15-80 and me and my 4 friends jumped into a bg and just farmed achieves...
    No, but the only option is putting 79-80 in a seperate bracket, but we both know Blizzard won't do that.

Anything Under 85 is unblanced. Blizard has said many times they only balance at the Top level, and then only around the top end gear

85 isn't even balanced IMHO. Wouldn't expect anything else to be.

You should try IoC in the 80-84 bracket, it's even worse. Whoever gets the tank first is a guaranteed winner, it pretty much one or two-shots everyone.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    In other news, water still wet, blizz unlikely to fix.

Deleted
    I think possibly the OP may have been more sensible to say something like:

'Hey, the BoE system seems to drastically unbalance the players that can use and abuse it - perhaps Blizzard would change their idea a bit and say that all BoE's dropped ina particular expansion (or zone or whatever) could have cut off points for PVP lvl requirements. So a Cata BoE can only be used by 80+ etc.'

I know Blizz do have 'can only be used by' levels, but maybe a consideration for PVP would be in order.

Deleted
    the game is meant to be balanced around max lvl and never around anything below that.
    its simply impossible to balance every level or even every bracket and what for anyway?
    just get those boe's for your warri or level him to 85.
    problem solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP at lvl 10 is unbalanced. Hunters and rogues oneshot me even tho I have full set of looms.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    No, but the only option is putting 79-80 in a seperate bracket, but we both know Blizzard won't do that.
    Do you want each bracket to only have characters of the exact same level? The smaller you cut up the brackets the longer you need to wait for queues to pop.