Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    OP Calm down maybe you don't recall a time when Battlegrounds were 10-19, 70-79 and people didn't earn xp in bgs so they stayed there forever snuffing out lower lvls. at lvl 77 you can go buy some cata greens or even a cata blue. plz no more qq about "balance" when it's not a balance issue

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    I won't disagree with you. But it seems like the 'turn off exp' thing did jack shit. Considering players have several ways to blast the shit out of you in 3 seconds flat :/

---------- Post added 2011-07-23 at 06:16 PM ----------

No, but the only option is putting 79-80 in a seperate bracket, but we both know Blizzard won't do that.
    The Turn off XP thing DOES put them in a separate queue (that literally has NO average wait time, it is SO long). There is just ALOT of people doing this. I got a Rogue, level 79, that has every BRC/TotT Blue boss drop, Cata weapon enchants (308 blues are valid!), and wrecks face. But if I want to even SEE a BG in a day, I can't lock my XP. A buddy of mine did a Mage at the same time...

The issue specifically is in the fact that Cata greens are what... 278+ ilevel? And level 79 has faster stat scaling than 80 did. So you gain ALOT from every piece of gear. You seen what a Power Torrent-totting Level 79 Arcane Mage can do to you? ALOT.

Here is my rogue, I do still need the shoulders from TotT: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rapnell/simple

58.70% Crit Chance with no buffs? That IS a little crazy.
    Almost 6500 Attack Power? I recall that being on like T9-T10 people.

THAT is what is plowing your face. It used to be the same at 10-19, with the 19 twinks. Until Blizz fixes it so that queues are regional (ie: all of North America, all of Europe, etc) for BGs, locking XP won't be used, cause the queues within any Battlegroup are way too small to have any challenging fun.

I won't disagree with you. But it seems like the 'turn off exp' thing did jack shit. Considering players have several ways to blast the shit out of you in 3 seconds flat :/

No, but the only option is putting 79-80 in a seperate bracket, but we both know Blizzard won't do that.
    The players you're playing against don't have xp turned off. So yes, it did help by assuring you don't play against level 79 twinks (if there ever were such a thing)

Why would they put 79-80 in a separate bracket? You could just as easily quest or dungeon up to level 79 in a day. It would be completely useless to have two brackets for two levels just to cater to people who don't feel like doing 75-78 outside of PvP. 75's have been going in the queue with 79's since the beginning of WotLK; just be happy it's not 70-79 like it used to be.

15+ Year Old Account
    So I picked up my 75 warrior and started BGing again.

All I see is level 79's with Cata BoE's smashing the shit out of me.

I have like 15k HP, but they have around 40k.

Is there nothing Blizzard can do to prevent this? :/
    lol solution?

take off those brutal epics and get your ass into hyjal or underwater and get some gear. There are even quests that give you blues towards the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Siq1ne View Post
    85 isn't even balanced IMHO. Wouldn't expect anything else to be.
    Actually max-level PvP is surprisingly balanced. Every class has some sort of viability and more arena comps are viable now than there ever have been. If you played back in BC (play a disc priest/rogue/warrior/resto druid if you want to get far) or WotLK (RMP/RLS/cleave team) it's a refreshing change.

Deleted
    Sorry, this post sounded as though it had something new to say on the topic of sub endgame PvP being lol.

But it doesn't.

Naw guys this is something that should be addressed, like how they nerfed PW: Shield for low levels BGs.

All I read was

A higher level with superior gear is beating me.
    What do?

SOLUTION: Level up and get better gear

Problem solved, next issue please
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanchak View Post
    they balance the game at 85
    i lol'd

10char

"75 to 79 is unbalanced" There's a simple answer... Too bad.

You are not REQUIRED to BG. So, stop whining that you can't BG because you DON'T have to.

"But BGing is fun" Then go BG on a toon at level 74.

Quote Originally Posted by coldfiredragon View Post
    Anything Under 85 is unblanced. Blizard has said many times they only balance at the Top level, and then only around the top end gear
    Actually, they've said the opposite and said they try their best to balance lower levels as well. They've already done a few adjustments in the past this expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, it's unbalanced because you can buy BoE cata greens and rape the shit out of lower levels.
    And that is different from people in heirlooms at any level bracket? Or a buying/questing wotlk items while still in the BC bracket? Or high geared 85's in the same bracket is low geared 85s?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

PvP in so many level brackets is unbalanced. From level 10 to about 40 or so, prot paladin, sub rogue and MM hunter are OP as fuck, even if you're in full BoA and they're in greens, you're gonna get raped.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    You are not REQUIRED to BG. So, stop whining that you can't BG because you DON'T have to.
    Really horrible answer, I must say. "PvP is unbalanced" "Then don't PvP, noob. QQ moar"
    Last edited by Vook; 2011-07-24 at 12:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

wait you're serious??? level up and get your own boe's.

I'm not really sure why they even have 75-84 BGs available. If they're going to balance things so terribly and not care, they really need to remove them.

yea it was already fixed by shortening the brackets, any further QQ is merely rediculous

10+ Year Old Account
    And birds can fly.

Of course it is, what were you expecting? Even max level is somewhat unbalanced...why on earth would low level BG brackets be any better? (x

No, it's unbalanced because you can buy BoE cata greens and rape the shit out of lower levels.
    although not exactly the same, its twinking... get over it.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Deleted
    Think 75-79 is unbalanced? Try out Isle of Conquest at level 80-84 and have fun beeing raped by those vehicles.

My level 67 frost mage isnt very balanced either, unless killing people in a single shatter combo is balanced? :S
    Low level pvp is, and always will be unbalanced.