Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I was looking on US-Mal'Ganis WoWprogress and was wondering... are there even alliance players on this realm? I spotted one alliance guild out of the 117 guilds that have 1/7+.

Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    I was looking on US-Mal'Ganis WoWprogress and was wondering... are there even alliance players on this realm? I spotted one alliance guild out of the 117 guilds that have 1/7+.
    Wowprogress says it has a 1:0.04 ratio of Horde:Alliance. That's either hilarious or sad, can't decide which.

Deleted
    Good players from bad servers transfer to good servers making good servers even better and bad server even worse. Don't really know what is there to discuss in matter of "why is that so".

Sometimes you will see a good guild move to somewhat bad realm so they won't have their members poached by their former realm's better guilds.

Just to follow-up on this:

I changed one of my 85s to the Mal'Ganis server, Horde side. It seems that not only is the server's population more skilled, but so is the Battlegroup's. On AD, queuing for a zandom meant tedium as a healer. In all of my PUGs, I only hit the bear timer once. Now, on Mal'Ganis's group, I've gotten it three times in a row. ZG is also a breeze, even the last boss which I used to barely survive on every time.

Its like playing a whole new game, really. I do grant that my sample size for Zandoms is pretty small. I've only run 5.

Quote Originally Posted by wtfpwndd View Post
    Looking at wowprogress, it is clear that some realms do far better than others. About midway through T11 I noticed that on some servers, the majority of guilds had cleared 12/12 wheras on my server, which is relatively high pop, killing 12/12 N made you top 30 on the server. Pugging on my realm is pretty much dead. Getting into a complete PUG is always a fail group unless its strictly trash mobs. I rolled a char and ran him to Orgrimmar on another server, however, and there were numerous pugs, many of them clearing up to 12/12!!Don't get me wrong, my point isn't about PUGability. I only bring it up as a potential example of how one server APPEARS to have more skilled nplayers than another. Why is this? Is it even true?To be clear, I play on Alliance, Argent Dawn US. The server I used as a comparison was Mal'Ganis or the other one that starts with an M, Horde side.
    It's like asking why do some business do better than others or why do some countries do better than others or why do some people do better than others.... Everything ain't gonna be equal. There are hierarchies to everything

some realms just have better players. plain and simple.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013