Holy Paladin and Disc/Holy Priest LF New Home

Greetings, everyone. My friend and I are looking for a new (read: bigger and better) server. Our transfer will be decided by a guild that wants us.

Primarily, we're seeking a guild with decent FL progression (that fully expects to progress further in a timely manner) that raids 2-3 nights a week, starting at 9:00 PM CST (10 PM EST, 7 PM PST), with core healing spots for both of us. We would prefer a 10m group, but will make the switch to 25m if it finds us a guild. Also, we would prefer to switch to alliance to freshen the game up a bit -- playing horde for the last 5 years has gotten a bit stale, but if the best offer is horde, we'll stay horde.

I can't currently post links here, which means you'll have to take another step to find our armory pages -- Sorry!

My pally: Vynstoran, on Akama (ilvl 364 currently, will be 366 on Tuesday).

His priest: Fallian, also on Akama (ilvl 361 currently, should be 363 on Tuesday).

Some things about me:

I started playing towards the end of Vanilla, and I raided through most of TBC content, quitting just before wrath released. I came back at the end of wrath and raided through most of the content, then quit my rogue and started focusing on this paladin shortly after Cataclysm came out. I have 4 85s: Paladin, Warrior, Rogue, Mage.

Some things about Fallian:

Fallian has been playing since TBC, did some light raiding at the end of TBC, then raided through all normal wrath content. He also has 4 85s: Shaman, Priest, Warlock, Death Knight.

Some things about both of us:

We are college students (both music majors), so day-to-day life can be crazy, and our schedules can get hectic; nothing that should interfere with the raiding time I mentioned up above, however. Needless to say, WoW is our stress-reliever, as it is for a large group of our friends who also attend our college.

These friends, unfortunately, are the reason Fallian and I don't have very impressive progression (9/12 regular for both of us, 1/7 regular for me). We decided to wait on a few of them to level/gear up, and to start a raiding guild with them.

Sadly, on Akama, most of the players who are good enough to raid effectively have been in their guilds for years, and thus we were crippled by recruitment and attendance issues -- the guild never really got off the ground. Our core group of friends was great, so we decided to keep trying to overcome the lack of recruits for a few months, but to no avail. We ended up choosing to no longer raid as a guild.

And now, here we are. If you are interested in taking both of us, or have any questions, leave us a comment! We're both very skilled at what we do, but if you'd like to see logs to back this claim up, let us know. If we need to fill out applications on your website, again, let us know.

Thanks!

Bumping for justice!

We're still searching!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Prime is an Alliance-side 25-man lvl 25 raiding guild seeking core raiders! We are currently recruiting for 1-2 healers, a ranged dps and a rogue.

We expect recruits to enter with 356+ Cataclysm gear enchanted, gemmed, reforged, repaired, and with raiding consumables on hand. Successful recruits will have researched or experienced the Cataclysm raid bosses in advance of applying. Under-geared recruits will have a short grace period to allow them to catch up.

Is Prime the right guild for you?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlGcRbJ255g

We've always been as interested in the person as their character. Prime's goal is to always recruit core raiders and provide them with a home for a year or more. To gain our top rank, players must meet tough but fair requirements for raid attendance, performance in their chosen role, and damage avoidance.

Accomplishments
    Cataclysm:
    Firelands: 4/7 25 6/7 10
    BWD: 4/6 Heroic 25 (6/6 normal)
    BoT: 1/6 Heroic 25 (5/5 normal)
    TotFW: 2/2 normal 25

Raid Schedule
    Mon, Wedn, Thur - 7:30 p.m. To 11:00 p.m. Est
    Sunday - 6 :30 p.m. To 11:00 p.m. Est

About Prime
    Prime has weathered over five years of steady raiding progress. Our members are expected to have the raiding skills to prevail and the social skills to succeed with grace. Over half of our active raiders have been with us for over a year and attend more than 80% of our raids.

Loot Distribution
    Raid invitation and loot priority goes to players with our Raider rank, which is earned via raid attendance, performance, and preparedness. Players unable to provide 80% attendance and quality raid performance are advised to look elsewhere. After priority, we use zero sum DKP for 25-man content. The points spent on loot are split amongst those present.

How to Apply
    Visit our web site at http://prime.guildlaunch.com/
    Please use the "Apply to Guild" link on the left of the page.

Officers: Keltos (GM), Featherwind, Mhoe, Rualkris (recruiter)

Sadly, we can't raid on Monday nights.