Deleted

Upgrading my PC

Hello there!

My current build is the following:
    Asus P7P55D Evo
    Intel i5 750
    Ati HD4890
    4GB memory

What I plan to do is getting a better GPU. Which one, I'm still uncertain of. I don't have a strict budget for it, since I'm considering to get "the best" I can, as long as the i5 won't be a bottleneck for it. The case I have is Antec P183 so I guess it can fit quite a big card also.

Other things I'm planning to do is overclock the processor, probably get a cooler for it also, and purchase another Samsung F3 for storage and a SSD for the system, probably size of 120GB or something (plus maybe even another 4GB of memory). But the biggest upgrade considering playing is the video card; what would you suggest me to get given this info? Also any hints of which processor cooler and SSD drive would be good are gladly received.

- Something like Nvidia GTX560ti or Radeon 6950 is probably good purchase as graphics card, R4890 is not too bad, and beats Radeon 5770/6770 for example.
    - For SSD: Intel 510, Crucial M4, Corsair Force3. All of those will be bottlenecked by SATA2 ports btw, so you could take slightly cheaper lower gen SSDs also
    - Cooler Master Hyper 212+ is good CPU cooler in cheap-ass category, Noctua NH-D14 or Thermalright Silver Arrow for example are great high performance air coolers
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Get zotac amp! 560 ti. It is only 220 dollars and going to perf as 300 dollars card.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    - Something like Nvidia GTX560ti or Radeon 6950 is probably good purchase as graphics card, R4890 is not too bad, and beats Radeon 5770/6770 for example.
    - For SSD: Intel 510, Crucial M4, Corsair Force3. All of those will be bottlenecked by SATA2 ports btw, so you could take slightly cheaper lower gen SSDs also
    - Cooler Master Hyper 212+ is good CPU cooler in cheap-ass category, Noctua NH-D14 or Thermalright Silver Arrow for example are great high performance air coolers
    Aye, 4890 is still pretty powerful card, but it doesn't play the games, nor the ones coming later this year, as well I'd like to. I hope I can still sell that card for a some money. Thanks for the suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tic Tacs View Post
    Get zotac amp! 560 ti. It is only 220 dollars and going to perf as 300 dollars card.
    Where can you get that so cheap?

Well if you find the zotac amp somewhere for 220$ get it because thats cheap like hell. If you buy from newegg rather get the gigabyte one its 10$ cheaper.

And about the 220$ dollar like 300dollar well a 300dollar can act like a 400dollar card

(gtx 560 ti can be a gtx 570 and a gtx 570 can be a gtx 580 :P
    The black blood of Yogg'saron causes through me! I AM UNSTOPPALBLE!

On 1080P Resolutions and below a high overclocked GTX 560 TI can beat/ on par with a Stock/lower Overclock GTX 580, though higher resolutions/ super intense stuff the GTX 580 will win. Like Aminozurr said at the end of his post. Couldn't find data tho =(.

GTX 560 TI stable at 1GhZ
    PCPartPicker Love it.