Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Hmm I'd vote for any of the three on the bottom.

Regardless of who gets pick, Im sure they will leave the "looks" of the others in the game database so im sure you can make her look like one of the ones you voted for but didnt win. Personally i Like the blonde, I feel that a female shepard would have long hair, and she looks way better then the other two out of the bottom 3. The blonde to me looks way more intense and polished then the rest.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

bottom middle or even left/right. don't really like top left.

doesn't really matter as you know I'm a dude and will be playing the guy Sheppard 9 out of 10 times.

Bottom row is =O

Bottom left and Bottom Right is so full of win.

I'm glad I play FemShep.

Yeah... that bottom middle one not only looks the best, but has a badass disposition :O
    I accidentally my signature

Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    Because it's aweosme if a guy does that right? Jesus how shallow can people get.

If I had facebook I would've voted for Upper row left and right. Love those.
    Master key vs shitty lock, etc etc etc
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Deleted
    I'l still be playing my own made character from ME2.

Hopefully the blonde wins... seriously there are almost no blondes in the ME universe

I miss the default femshep.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

Either number 1 or number 5. Hope we'll have the option to pretty up existing Fem Sheps in ME3. Mine could definately do with a makeover!

Bottom left. Tasty ass space Asian princess in the heezy.
    White Knights on mmo-champion.com forums: Able to troll with no repercussions!

15+ Year Old Account
    4 looks like michael jackson. 3 and 5 are hot.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally my fem shep won't look like the lost a fight with a bus.

Maybe they'll also give her proper posture while they're at it.

% is hot, obviously, though 3 is nice and 6 has a very good "Russian assassin" look imo.
    Last edited by Sunseeker; 2011-07-24 at 06:23 PM.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    My vote goes to bottom left, hot damn

Top left actually looks like Natalie Portman

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Finally my fem shep won't look like the lost a fight with a bus.

Maybe they'll also give her proper posture while they're at it.

% is hot, obviously, though 3 is nice and 6 has a very good "Russian assassin" look imo.
    Looking like you lost a fight with a bus is a step up from looking like you lost a fight with re-entry and got patched back together.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    This! I like the look she have. Thought I was kind of sure the one with darker skin would've won. I was surprised she was in 3rd position!
    I actually don't think it's a very fitting look for her with that hair.

I think 1 or 2 would be the best, but I think the bottom middle will be the likely winner.

I like entire bottom row but lean towards bottom middle with bottom right a close second. Always hated the default female Shep look.

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Bioware is changing the official looks for the female Commander Shepard in Mass Effect 3.

And they're going to let you choose how she should look like (you'll need a facebook account to vote):
    I didn't visit Bioware forums for some time, it's just a choice for default face? I hope there's still going to be a possibility for custom face? Upper middle would be "ok", if made with black hair and a braid or ponytail, but I still prefer making a custom face.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

I think this vote is for the "canon" FemShep in ME3, AKA the one shown in any pre-rendered video (like the attractmode video), and also used as default for the player.

Also, #5. Only #1 is even close to competing to #5, at all.