New Fotm, You wont be suprised

After several Bg's and Rbg's i can confidently say Feral druids are the Flavor of the month.
    each and every bg i see is atleast 2-3 feral druids.

im not complaining they die in a few globals anyways. [rogue ftw]

people are seeing these feral complaints in the forums and super rerolled/switched mains faster than a virgin can get an erection.

after several encounters i can also confidently say that, 1: they suck balls 2nce they go defense from a good opener/burst all you have to do is dance around for about 10 seconds then continue bursting, helps if you have expertise. I never get a dodge.

if you ask what my burst is, here it is.

you most likely catch these guys out of stealth in bg's
    great for an opener.
    Sap, Premed recoup, ambush backstab, 5 point kidney, Almost one shot macro [SDance+onuse pvp trink]
    dance around backstabbing, kidney again, dead

15+ Year Old Account
    Anecdotal.

However:
    We're keeping a close eye on Feral in PvP and understand the concern. Things currently on our radar include the Berserk duration, the Unheeded Warning trinket, and the Predatory Swiftness talent.

That said, we're happy with Feral performance in PvE overall. It we were to nerf Predatory Swiftness, it'd have a minor impact on PvE. Unheeded Warning is both a PvE and PvP problem. The particular mechanics of the trinket keep it disproportionately powerful for Feral druids. Nerfing Berserk would have PvE ramifications, but we'll take steps overall to make sure your dps doesn’t drop in PvE. We do everything we can to ensure we're considering all aspects of gameplay when approaching class balance.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eh generally a good Feral laughs at the majority of Rogues.

At least I personally don't mind Rogues whatsoever, then again the ones you're going against are under-geared more than likely and bads. And yes, a lot of people reroll it but it's not like Frost DK or Frost Mage so yeah.

PS: 2-3 Ferals isn't the overall amount considering I ran BGs for 32,000 honor on an alt and ran into 1 at most per team and that wasn't every BG either. =P
    Last edited by Yotei; 2011-07-24 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yotei View Post
    Eh generally a good Feral laughs at the majority of Rogues.

At least I personally don't mind Rogues whatsoever, then again the ones you're going against are under-geared more than likely and bads.

And yes, a lot of people reroll it but it's not like Frost DK or Frost Mage so yeah.
    yes a majority of ferals are bad, and i face roll them hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Redfoo View Post
    faster than a virgin can get an erection.
    I take offense to that...

hibernate solves the problem.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ret was broken. If you don’t see eye to eye with us on that, then it’s understandable why the degree of change might be surprising to you
    i7 920@ 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte X58A-UD7, 6GB Ram Triple Channel OCZ @ 1900Mhz, CrossFire HD 5850 1Gb, Vertex 3 240Gb, BenQ M2700HD. G15 Keyboard

Deleted
    OP has raging hard on because he beat a few baddies lol

Rogues are easy mode for Feral

ferals are out of control, getting ridiculous numbers in 3v3, its just insane. and STILL having undispellable cyclone, fucking blizzard slackers!

Out of every single class and spec in the game, Ferals can be CC'd by the most variety of spells. Who else can you fear beast or hibernate? We have the worst stealth in the game, though granted it's better than no stealth. We have no fear immunity, or even a fear break. We have no spell immunity, no way to remove dots from ourselves, no 8 second immunity spell to let us recover and reset the match.

We have movement speed, and burst damage. So stay the fuck away from us, root us, and win. OH MAN THATS SO COMPLICATED.

Infract me, I don't care, people are dumb as shit. If people are stupid enough to go toe to toe with a Feral, they deserve the run back to their corpse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closed for trolling/whining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE