Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Duntix View Post
    I like how his link has rumor in it and he takes it as fact. Take the stick out of your ass. To your lets add a TV to the list how about no, all my friends who moved out of their parents house have taken their TV with them because it can be easily used for multiple things such as cable, gaming, and movies. However with a monitor it is only used for a PC. And even taking out a monitor if you build a computer you still have to buy the OS which can be $100 so for the last time no you can't buy or build a competitive computer for what an xbox costs. I'm not saying it can't run it but it won't be viable in any sort of competitive setting which people keep talking about so stop arguing with terrible points. I also bet that rumor was started by PC gamers who were butt hurt that they didn't go through with the technology.
    You do realize that the "Rumor" part of it is that they Plan on implementing the PC vs 360 part of it, which they aren't planning to because the project was scrapped. Also I use my second monitor as a TV and who the hell pays for Windows? Good post though...

http://technologizer.com/2010/07/22/...-vs-pc-gaming/
    Last edited by davep; 2011-07-27 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davep View Post
    The reason games are dumbed down now is because of the 360 and PS3. Playing FPS's on the console is like trying to eat corn on the cob with a numbed mouth.

---------- Post added 2011-07-26 at 12:40 AM ----------

You can spend the same amount of money on a computer that you do on a 360 or PS3 and get 60+ frame rate in COD2 or 4 which is all you need without hurting yourself. Anything lower then 60 your gun shoots slower.
    GL finding that machine for <$800

COD4 has the most...why you ask?

Why does a 4yr old COD game have more players than any of the 3 most recent COD's?

Because it's the last GOOD COD game we have had and probably the last good COD we will ever see.

Long live CoD4

*Mumbles as I walk away from my keyboard* - lol...Black Ops..what a BLEEPin' joke