Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Can I remove the red warnings?

I hate the red warnings you get, like "Not enough focus" or "You can't cast that yet" text. Can you remove that?

through macros im pretty sure you can

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
    through macros im pretty sure you can
    So, I have to make all my abilities to macros?
    Damnation!

Deleted
    Theres a crapton of addons that disable the warnings, cant remember any of them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    So, I have to make all my abilities to macros?
    Damnation!
    I'm fairly sure you can do this in normal game interface options..did you check?

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...r-monster.aspx any help ?

The ingame options allow you to remove the Speech associated with errors, don't think it'll also remove the text except via addons.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...r-monster.aspx any help ?

The ingame options allow you to remove the Speech associated with errors, don't think it'll also remove the text except via addons.
    Neat!

I thought an addon might help, but I was unsure what words to search for

I hate the red warnings you get, like "Not enough focus" or "You can't cast that yet" text. Can you remove that?
    I just went into my Sound options ingame, and ticked off 'Error Speech'.. That removed the sound AND the red text for me.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im using Leatrix text for that , it have many options what to disable, but its not on Curse, wowinterface.

Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    I just went into my Sound options ingame, and ticked off 'Error Speech'.. That removed the sound AND the red text for me.
    It did? But it says sound!

It did? But it says sound!
    I've had that ticked off for ages and I never get the red text xD
    I'm very sure it's not an addon since I have nothing installed that would remove it.. It's worth a shot, see if it removes the text for you too

I don't have error speech, I still have the "you're out of range, dipshit" kind of error text.

Deleted
    Error text and Error speech are separate - controlling one won't control the other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    I don't have error speech, I still have the "you're out of range, dipshit" kind of error text.
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ls/eerror.aspx

I'm using this, very effective

10+ Year Old Account
    #showtooltip
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /cast *spell name here*
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    /script UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE")

This is what I use. I'm no macro expert but I do know that when I use with I no longer see the red text and I don't hear that "fwoom" sound that plays with it.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Error text and Error speech are separate - controlling one won't control the other.
    Yeah. I have my Error speech turned off (because listening to a male Draenei constantly saying 'Not enough Rage' got boring fast) but I still get the red text.

I guess someone already gave you the AddOn, I think I might use it myself

10+ Year Old Account
    i use perror...it works well just type perror whatever the warning that you dont want and poof its gone

The riptide is free..but the GWH? Thats gonna cost you..

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    In that case I've got no idea what removes mine since I only have the most basic addons installed.

15+ Year Old Account
    well, I do have a little problem there, since there are some error texts that I don't want to see (like out of range, not enough energy, blablabla), but there are some errors I still want to see (like the messages when you want to kick someone out of your daily pug, but you can't. I still want to know the reason for this). but these kind of addons just surpress EVERYTHING. is there any addon where you can choose, which messages to hide?

would be very smart...

Deleted