Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm a hunter, tell me how I heal or mitigate this damage please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez View Post
    That's why you go for the 18k absorption, a very low chance of just beeing rooted for 5 or 6 seconds, which can be trinketed or blessing of freedom.
    Or increases critical strike chance against you by 100% for several seconds.

It's gnomish/goblin engineering, you expect it to work 100% of the time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    Lets not try and pretend that these are unequal trades. Race change costs you direct cash, changing your complete profession costs you time which basically is the same thing.

Don't get me wrong, but you're wrong.

A few days, or heck, we'll make it a week or pure farming (again I'm HANDING you way more than is right here you can, wait for it, do other things during this week)

Seven days out of the 28(pretty sure it's four weeks?) you pay for would be $3-$4 of the $12-$15, to change professions.

Race changing costs $15, plus you have to pay for game time just the same as farming(playing the game). So let's use your logic and call race changing $30 and farming for profession $14-$15

and you have nothing else to do ingame than farm?

Yeah, ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    I'm a hunter, tell me how I heal or mitigate this damage please.
    Haven't we had enough of this discussion?

The fuel leak is there to balance it out. It's not supposed to be useful in PvP, nor is it supposed to be useful in PvE (heck, I think the fuel leak makes it better for PvE than it throwing you up into the air sense you can easily have somebody heal you through it). It's a toy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it kills you. That's how engineering works. If it had no back fire component to it would make engineering worth more than most other professions (I bet everybody in a progression guild would love to have a no-questions-asked 200% [I think] speed increase).

So no, I don't think the fuel leak needs to be removed.

i would rather it shoot me up in the air or just not work at all. If it doesnt work at all it equals what you gettinghit by what your trying to avoid should be consequnce enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    In one night of raiding I get it maybe once or twice, it is a tax of the tinker.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbnut View Post
    Why are people bitching this much? It deals 80% damage over a couple of seconds, a single heal would save you from dying - and most classes are capable, VERY capable, of healing / mitigating that kind of damage. You should try it, I've heard heals restore your hp.
    Besides, if you're incapable of surviving it (for some reason) then only use it in cases where you'd die without it anyway, i.e. when you screw up.
    It's an EXTREMELY powerful cooldown if you just know how to you use it...
    It's 120% of your HP
    Often you're running to get out of an aoe, hint hint you may be injured already
    It adds loads of healer stress to put out 150K single target healing simply by the numbers.

Cloak of shadows clears the debuff though so rogues should macro it into their cloak for raiding, there's no downside.