376ilvl Warrior 1/7H, 11/13H Exp, LF 25 guild

I am looking for a 25 man Horde progression guild that is atleast close to equal in my progression. I would look at a 10man guild if it looked very promising, as well as alliance.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lorgrum/simple

I am primarily a tank, and have been since Vanilla, but I do have proficiency in arms and fury as well, with gear/experience to back it up although where I haven't played dps as much.

My tank set is 376 ilvl and my dps set is 367 ilvl.

My current expansion progression is that I downed 12/12 normal, 11/13 heroic (just missing Ascendant Council and Sinestra (10% wipes). In Firelands, 7/7 completed first week, and 1/7 heroic completed (Shannox) the next week.

I have played since WoW came out, on my warrior with quite the /played time. I completed a lot of content prior to TBC being released, and I also Cleared all content in TBC including getting attuned for SSC, TK, MH and BT while still required and before being removed. Brutallus was down before 3.0 nerf and Kil'Jaeden very shortly there after before WotLK released. WotLK I completed all raiding metas well before Cata releaseand received the mounts from them, all except the Black Proto Drake. I did down HLK on 10 prior to Cata release as well.

If you are looking for a tank to fill your ranks, with geared dps set, or vice versa, respond here, or even email me: lorgrum@gmail.com
    Last edited by Lorgrum; 2011-07-25 at 04:16 PM.

added armory link

Hey man, <Obsidium> is currently looking for a DPS Warrior with a solid tank off spec, if you're interested, contact me in game (Eviljoe on Frostmane) or on our forums at www.obsidium.org. You can also check the thread in my sig for more info.

still looking for good guilds