15+ Year Old Account

Strange results in SimCraft with 2piece T12

Sup MMO community,

First of all, let me just say I'm not very experienced using SimCraft.

So, as the title infers I'm getting some weird ass results in SimCraft as Arcane. I'm running with 10k iterations.

On wednesday, I'll get to 2.2k VP, and be able to buy T12 legs, which will "allow" me to equip some other items from FL, so I decided to run it through SimCraft just to see if loosing my T11 4-set actually made sense dps-wise. I thought it would make sense as my current legs+shoulders are 359 ilvl, and my 2x T12 are 378. Specifically, we're talking about:

4-pc TIER11 (current gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...umzar/advanced - 27443 dps

vs

2-pc TIER12 + new chest: http://chardev.org/?profile=166828 - 25420 dps

Also, I got some weird scale factors results with the above chardev: Mastery: 1.2788 Haste: 1.2408 Crit: 1.8801

So, as you can see with 2x T12 I'm getting approximately 2k less dps. And as you can see on the chardev profile, I have reforged with the following stat prio: Int > Hit > Haste > Mastery > Crit.

Could anybody help me.

Best regards
    Zumzar
    My Character: Zumzar
    My Guild: www.machinewow.dk - 3 days-a-week raiding guild - 2/7 on Mythic in Highmaul
    My YouTube Channel: www.YouTube.com/ZumzarWoW

You should fix those glyphs in the chardev profile.

try importing original character into chardev and run simulation on that.
    im no pro in simc, but i always got lower results from chardev import than from armory. so i always imported my original setup into chardev and run that as a baseline first, than try different gear