Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    for me it must be blizzard's way of forcing the lore down our throats... why should I care who lich king or deathwing is, I just want to kill stuff and gear up... lore is just zzzz

10+ Year Old Account
    Loading Screens T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and Bethesda, I love your games but why are they so broke at launch. The things I let slid with Bethesda are "I will never by another game from ago again" with other companies. Fallout NV still has ridiculously random crashes on the PC.

Biggest thing? People who play games then complain that they don't like critical aspects of the genre (like, for example, people who choose to play an RPG then complain that there's story involved).

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW: 2's....unless im running double dps....other than that its just people running retarded cheese comps that make me rage quit so they get a free win

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by palpableimmunity View Post
    Lazy game design. Like, linear levels, no attention to detail etc.

Most games released in the past few years have been like that.
    Blame the people that buy cod, also blame the reason It's damn right costly to bring out-a game, that's completely different to current games on the market, and It fail at selling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dabs View Post
    for me it must be blizzard's way of forcing the lore down our throats... why should I care who lich king or deathwing is, I just want to kill stuff and gear up... lore is just zzzz
    Maybe you should try pacman, not much back story there.

Companys that spend 5 minutes on making 3d models or textures for their games and then the kids on the forums/game who tell me to do better when this is pointed out to them.

Greedy game developers.

That leads to all the things I hate in a game.

Poor quality games
    games getting shoved out too early
    games that are far too short
    artificial elongation of the game, grinding etc etc. (Think CoD making you play for 50+ hours to unlock decent guns)
    contrived games made just to profit on some trend in society.
    no care put into the story of the game whatsoever
    carbon copied mechanics stolen from earlier titles (not always bad, just ridiculous when a game is 95% identical to another)
    poor customer service
    inconsistent bugfixes and patches
    free to play games that can't be enjoyed without spending $100 in the cash shop.
    games that are made ridiculously easy to cater to the lowest common denominator of unskilled gamers (cough cough wow cough cough)
    terrible voice acting and dialog
    multiplayer matches plagued with bots hackers and griefer, and the company's complete lack of care.
    Online only DRM's
    Linear storylines and maps (no replay value whatsoever, simple laziness on the part of the devs)
    Annual sequels and expansions, especially when the added content is nothing more than 5 dollar DLC (Hi, guitar hero.)

Also, the online community in pretty much every game sucks.

Deleted
    Paying a fortune for a brand new PS3 game (force unleashed 2), only to find out you can complete it in 7-10 hours.. Single player games are waaaaaaaay to short these days, yet they cost the same as always.

In wow - Retards in BG´s (5 people fighting by a flag and still letting the opposing faction take it, fighting in the middle etc), Retards in PuGs (hai im ilvl 363 and do 10k dps)

The exact same game recycled year in year out while the same idiots shell out more money to play a game they already have and then claim there are so many improvements from last years game, mainly the graphics are slightly better and you can now customise one extra thing.

Quote Originally Posted by lolBoxxy View Post
    The exact same game recycled year in year out while the same idiots shell out more money to play a game they already have and then claim there are so many improvements from last years game, mainly the graphics are slightly better and you can now customise one extra thing.
    Assassins Creed?

Quote Originally Posted by Zalmanusa View Post
    Assassins Creed?
    I suppose you could use it as an example as not much has changed, and I'll agree, I struggled through brotherhood with the back and forth travelling, but I do enjoy a good story. Besides, I didn't claim AC had made so many improvements from last years game

stupid people, anything else isn't existing compared to dumbness on humanity

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Outplaying someone, with them claiming luck every time. Following them ganging up on you in a 1v1 fighting, then screaming their heads off "OUTPLAYEDOMGLOLNOOB".
    This reminds me of every game of LoL I've ever played.

OT: Pretty much 99% of the WoW player base. "I'm on a dps character with 2 buttons and not even an Argaloth kill but clearly I'm qualified to tell you how to heal/tank/play a more complex dps because I do average dps with the 15% LFD buff. Also, I gem for socket bonuses, even if it means I lose out on 50 of my primary stat."

Deleted
    DLC annoys me, i dont mind paying for an expansion back with new content, but on xbox on cod or something paying like £8 for 3 maps is just ridiculous

also how short single player has been, maybe i have just got better at games but when i was younger and use to play games it took me forever to complete single player, now i complete most games in a couple of hours with no real challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by dabs View Post
    Notsureifseriousorifjusttrolling. I think it comes with the "RPG" tag.

OT: In any FPS
    -Kill someone with gun X
    -person screams "THAT GUN IS SOO CHEAP LEARN SOME SKILL"
    -change weapon, kill same person with gun Y
    -same response again
    -Kill person with Gun Z
    -"ZOMFG NOOB USE A REAL GUN FAGGOT JBLHFJABS"
    -Kill person with hand gun
    -"FUCKING HACKER ZOMG NOOB LEARN SKILLZ"
    -Kill person with Knife/melee weapon
    -"LOLFAGGOTNOOB YOU CAN ONLY KILL ME WITH ONE SHOT WEAPONS"
    -Get killed by guy, him using the same weapons he just told you were cheap
    -He then comes out with "LOLOLLUMADNOOB, YOU ARE SO SCRUB SO OWNED YOU LLOL"

And people wonder why FPS's have such bad names.

Deleted
    The douchebag community that LoL is suffering from. Sometimes you get lined up/against with really cool people, and can talk afterwards about how cool that game was (even though you lost). Sometimes (more often) you just get matched with/against total dickwads. Sucks all the fun out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    The douchebag community that LoL is suffering from. Sometimes you get lined up/against with really cool people, and can talk afterwards about how cool that game was (even though you lost). Sometimes (more often) you just get matched with/against total dickwads. Sucks all the fun out of it.
    The Stigma of F2P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Thats because its suddenly "cool" to be a dick in LoL, also a consequence of it being a free game.