Stuf Unitframes HealthBar DarkHealth??

Hy i just switched to STUF unitframes managed to config all exept raidframes.. There i have a tiny big problem.. I cant adjust the Health Bar color method to actualy show Hp missing like i have on player uF where i have it adjusted to Dak Health Green.

Only options i have to choose are: Class; Dark Class; PowerType; DarkPower; Reaction; Dark Reaction; Reaction NPC; DArk Dark Reaction; Reaction NPC; Custom.

If anyone knows the setup option in wich i can make hp bar for raid frames transparent if full and the part of bar reprezenting missing HP to be Red pls help me out. Ty veryy much hope i could explain ma probs well

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    StufRaid doesn't have all the options and configuration that's present in the normal StUF config - it's a very stripped down raidframe. I believe you'd have to open up StufRaid.lua and alter it to get what you want.

ye but not beeing able to show hp deficit on raidframes is weird. U have options for mana color on hp barr.. and rly to lazy to config my vuhdo as basic raidframe addon

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why not get the "Dark Health Green" color code from StUF's "Global" page, and then set the StUFRaid HP Background to "Custom", and set the Custom color to that color code?