Poll: Which game should I play first?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Which game to play first.

Yesterday I went to a garage sale and picked up Nier, Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, and Resonance of Fate for fairly cheap. I plan on playing through all of them eventually but I am kind of stumped as to which to play first so I figured I would leave it up to everyone here.

Deleted
    I've never heard of those games before, but I would pick "Nier" because it sounds german.
    Last edited by mmoca067c7b201; 2011-07-25 at 10:14 PM.

Man. Its no wonder you found those for cheap at a garage sell. None of them are bad, but they aren't exactly stunning either.

I'd say this order:
    1. Tales of Vesperia
    2. Lost Odyssey
    3. Resonance of Fate
    4. Nier

Personally, I couldn't even make it through Lost Odyssey or Nier. I ended up giving them to a friend...then my friend gave them away...then they traded them back to GameStop.
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guild wars 2 Mass Effect 3 thats it.

RoF then Nier. I have RoF but have barely played it (I need to finish FF 7 first...yeah...my backlog is huge) so I want to know how it is. I've heard Nier is great too, if you don't mind gardening between missions.

Deleted
    No reason-at all for my vote. Infact I've seen It more then the other choices.

Having only played Tales of Vesperia, my opinion is a bit bias, but I do think you'd enjoy. Having played it through a few times, it offers many different characters, Yuri, the[badass] main protagonist, Estelle, the [cute and ditzy] main heroine, Rita, the sassy mage, Judith, the mature and sexy Spear user/Lancer, Raven, the wise-cracking perverted bow using old man, Repede, Yuri's faithful canine companion, and the little kid, Carol.

The graphics are good if you like that style, the music is superb, and the battle system is intuitive and just plain fun. Besides the main storyline, there are many little side quests to complete, such as searching for the Devil's Arms, obtaining all the accessories and costume titles. Even after you beat the game, you can purchase bonus at the end to carry into the next play through, such as retaining your weapons and armor, skills and artes (the term they use for techniques) as well as other things, such as unlocking Unknown mode, the hardest difficulty of the game. Trust me when I say it's hard, bosses can kill you in the matter of seconds and their Mystic Artes will kill you and your whole party, but that's part of the fun, right?
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Lost Odyssey last because you won't want to play the other games after that one. Best JRPG on the 360 by a couple miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    Guild wars 2 Mass Effect 3 thats it.
    Someone didnt read the OP!

OT: Tales of Vesperia first