LF an addon that tells me when Stealth is useable in RBGs/arenas

Im lookin for an addon that will tell me when stealth is useable in RBGs/Arenas(ie when I drop combat and can restealth in the midst of a bigger battle).

Any idea what? I cant seem to get Power Auras to do it sufficiently....Dont need a cooldown pulse, somethign that tells me when I can stealth.

game has it built in already. combat text for +/- combat. if it says your -combat, you can stealth

Quote Originally Posted by Arcarsenal View Post
    Im lookin for an addon that will tell me when stealth is useable in RBGs/Arenas(ie when I drop combat and can restealth in the midst of a bigger battle).

Any idea what? I cant seem to get Power Auras to do it sufficiently....Dont need a cooldown pulse, somethign that tells me when I can stealth.
    I surprised Powerauras doesn't have a Comabt Flag check. I'm at work so I can't look at it, but I use Powerauras for every damn thing. I got timers and animations all over my screen, and I couldn't live without em. Good luck, sorry this wasn't a very helpful post >.>

Quote Originally Posted by tenaciouzd View Post
    game has it built in already. combat text for +/- combat. if it says your -combat, you can stealth
    Pretty much this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Power Auras with Stealth Cooldown and a "not in combat" flag check. Gimme a min..

e:
    Code:
    Version:4.21; icon:Ability_Stealth; buffname:Stealth; bufftype:15; inVehicle:0; PvP:true; ismounted:0
    That should only display when Stealth is off cooldown and you're out of combat and you're pvp flagged.

e2: 900 posts, time flies.
    Last edited by Matchu; 2011-07-25 at 10:44 PM.

I just got the power aura working! thanks for the help, basically combined a bit of what everybody said.