Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygne View Post
    Totally my fault. I updated the auras to include SWD but I forgot to update the download link to included the new file. It's fixed. Also you might want to try importing the code again on a new page, that might help fix the layering issues you have since, just taking a guess, you imported the auras first before downloading the modded files. Doing it that way will break the layering. You can then just look at your current auras and fix the new imported ones to be in the same position, size, etc, as the ones you like.

I actaually kept deleting all tabs, restarting, re posting the import a few times trying to fix the layering, but still was messed up. I could just start all over, delete everything redownload everything and see how it works again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry it's being difficult

Current UI : Download
    Boss Kills: YouTube | Vimeo

Sorry it's being difficult
    Its okay. I mean this is my first time using Power auras, so I'm learning what to do and what not. It could all be just me messing something up.

Is it possible to configure this to show the next spellcast X amount of seconds before that spell expires?

I'm thinking sort of spellflash, so that the hub shows VT icon 2 seconds before VT expires, not after it expires.

Thanks beforehand for reply.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's currently not possible with the 4.x version of Power Auras. I would have made the alerts happen at the default cast time if it was available (which you would have been able to adjust based on your haste). Don't quote me on anything but I think this may be possible when the 5.0 version is released.

That's a shame, because otherwise I think your idea is great and working very well. Keep us updated on new functionalities, should you decide to implement such.

I'm not very good with Power Auras... I imported all the stuff, and i'm missing the Dot Timers (Countdown till dots fall off). Trying to figure out what's wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    @hikamiro I separated a lot of stuff to make it easier for me to manage, I added a download link for the timer texture in the original post. That should fix it.

Love the auras, thanks a ton for your hard work and willingness to share, Cygne.

I wouldn't use this but I have to admit that's really cool. Didn't know you could make things like this with power auras.

#5 - Open Power Auras and select an empty page! <-- retard question cos i have never played with this sort of stuff before when you say open an empty page what is it exactly that i am doing because non of the pages are able to be opened for me atm do i need to create a new file or something?

thats awesome, I don't even play shadow anymore but it looks like a really neat little design!

+1 internet

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frooty View Post
    #5 - Open Power Auras and select an empty page! <-- retard question cos i have never played with this sort of stuff before when you say open an empty page what is it exactly that i am doing because non of the pages are able to be opened for me atm do i need to create a new file or something?
    I'm talking about in-game when you open Power Auras using /powa

There will be multiple "pages" to choose from. If you import the aura string on a page that has auras already in place, they will be overwritten.

---------- Post added 2011-08-29 at 11:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hikamiro View Post
    I'm not very good with Power Auras... I imported all the stuff, and i'm missing the Dot Timers (Countdown till dots fall off). Trying to figure out what's wrong.
    Check if the timer texture is set.

Deleted
    It wold be very neat if you uploaded that UI in total! its awsome ( just saw your UI, fixes that problem)

VERY good job, ill be using it for sure!
    Last edited by mmoc3a60cd59ff; 2011-08-30 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Saw Signature.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh that UI is for my rogue though @_@

Granted, I do use a similar setup between characters.

Deleted
    awwwhhh!

would be lovely to have the priest ones uploaded (kind face)

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll see what I can do, but I can't make any promises (blame heroic majordomo for dying and me working on a video of his death)

Deleted
    I'll see what I can do, but I can't make any promises (blame heroic majordomo for dying and me working on a video of his death)
    I appluad you.

i hope the Film of mojo was smooth, and swift.

15+ Year Old Account
    Smooth yes, swift... ehhhhhhh could have been cleaner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow Cygne, that looks great. I'm at work now but I really want to go home now and start trying to add it haha.

Going to try to add it when I get home. Great work.