Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    just make sure u have enough dps assigned of the feet. very easy fight btw, my guild downed it on hc with 9 tries

I have never heard or read that anywhere Zoro, can you gimme a link to where you found that info?

Deleted
    We had problem with him aswell, a couple of hours wiping over a a few raids.

Started with 2 dps on feet, then 2 dps on feet with a hunter called for when turning was needed changed into 2 melee 1 mage.
    2 melee 1 mage worked turning him only it left to little dps on adds, so it didn't really work.

We switched it up and I solo tanked it and this was really really much better, why?
    here it comes

1.You got enough dps on legs
    2.You got enough dps on adds
    3.Less burden on healers, once your tanking a spark you got 2 healers healing you.
    4.When you're tanking small adds healers can top of raid
    5.ofcourse its more work for the tank, since he actually has something to do all the time

Quote Originally Posted by MudKippz View Post
    I have never heard or read that anywhere Zoro, can you gimme a link to where you found that info?
    I think he is talking about Turning Flame.

Edit: I don't know the exact conditions of its application but I guess it's what Zoro was talking about.