Thread: Minecraft

Minecraft

Is it worth buying, and is it safe to buy?
    Excited

Yes and yes
    BO0ooOOooOOo0oooOO0OOooOO0ooo0OOOo0oOO0NEST0RM!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uttnikk/simple
    ^Deepz served here^

YES and YES. if you buy from the site and not some random person on the forums.
    best 10$ i've spent in a long long time (though for you it will be more since the game is in beta now). I play it when im bored, have inspiration, and/or when the wow servers go down for whatever reason.
    If you're judging the game based solely on the way the graphics look then just gtfo. It was designed that way on purpose and the graphics don't make it any less great then any other game, its just different then whats currently out there. its also more in depth then what it appears to be on the surface.

and besides...what other game offers you green kamikaze penis'?????

watch this and be amazed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfReRe1fzPo
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

Quote Originally Posted by EnclosedOne View Post
    YES and YES. if you buy from the site and not some random person on the forums.
    best 10$ i've spent in a long long time (though for you it will be more since the game is in beta now). I play it when im bored, have inspiration, and/or when the wow servers go down for whatever reason.
    If you're judging the game based solely on the way the graphics look then just gtfo. It was designed that way on purpose and the graphics don't make it any less great then any other game, its just different then whats currently out there. its also more in depth then what it appears to be on the surface.

and besides...what other game offers you green kamikaze penis'?????

watch this and be amazed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfReRe1fzPo
    Minecraft was _never_ $10. It's $21 now

15+ Year Old Account
    Get it now It is a really fun game and it's made to be modded and such so it will never run out of things to add in addition to the official updates which often uses ideas from popular mods (like NPC'S).

It can get boring but it's probably the best 20 bucks you can spend on a game right now.

Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    By never you mean yes... but that was a promotional mostly before it entered it's beta stage. Yes people paid to get in on Minecraft Beta. or was it alpha? Honestly, though... the ame still isn't "finished" but is still hella fun.

edit:

It's even better if you can run or find a decent SMP server and build a city/fortress.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    I bought it for 10 >_>

i paid 10$ for alpha.
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

Quote Originally Posted by yaij9841 View Post
    By never you mean yes... but that was a promotional mostly before it entered it's beta stage. Yes people paid to get in on Minecraft Beta. or was it alpha? Honestly, though... the ame still isn't "finished" but is still hella fun.

edit:

It's even better if you can run or find a decent SMP server and build a city/fortress.
    It was 10 euros during Alpha, which is about $15

i was only charged 10$ to my paypal so I don't know. whatever it may be, since its now in beta you will be paying more BUT if you decided to wait till the game is officially released which they're aiming for november of this year you will pay even more the what the price is right now.

edit: high five to all other alpha users who get updates free for life!

10+ Year Old Account
    yep i bought the 10eu one which came to 14 USD when it was in alpha worth the cash.

I haven't met anyone who has bought the game and regretted it and if you were to go to the official minecraft forums to ask this same question you'd get the same responses - it is worth it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Great game, but addictive. Need I say more?

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine legos with zombies and walking exploding cacti. Yes it is that cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulls191 View Post
    Yes and yes, get it now before the is fully released. Now its $21, will go up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls191 View Post
    Yes its worth it, and yes its safe. If you are worried about using your card on the net, buy a prepaid credit.

Best to buy it now while its still Beta, price goes up when it launches later this year.

why would it not be safe

Quote Originally Posted by dabs View Post
    why would it not be safe
    Everyone assumes everything is a virus or trojan or malware these days.

ONTO MINECRAFT.

I'd say yes definately buy it.

I've been playing since alpha so at this point I'm way to burnt out on minecraft (hell I can only play 10 mins before getting bored outta my skull) but since your new it will become like crack.