Page 1 of 2
LastLast

RBG-Blizz needs to fix something

They need to make so when you die at one node you spawn at another. To prevent from that person to simply run back to his body and start doing their job again.

For exemple: We are fighting at Stable (ab) they have 2 healers and 2 dps and we have 2 heals and 3dps. So we can one of their healers down and he simply comes back to his body and rez. Then he gets healed up by the other healer. At that point we had 2nodes and they had 3. We tried going farm but samething again and then we whent bs samething again.

And for those who say that simply killing him couple times will force him to have a rez timer. Well by the time we get those kill with that second healer doing his job well its gg.

And it wasnt becuse we where bad, most of us where 2.2k+ exp. This game was around 1800-1900.

I just find it realy stupid that they can simply run back to their body. I dont really care what they do with reg bg but in rbg it shouldnt be that hard to get a node. If you get a kill they shoulndt be able to simply able to run back to their body right away.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    While I can understand how it could be frustrating, its never bothered me. Plus it goes both ways.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    click the corpse...

Death improves everyone's reputation...

i know it may seem hectic in the middle of a mass brawl, but loot the corpse

taking their insignia forces them to rez at a GY

I guess every time you kill someone in arena you let their healer to resurrect dead player? I guess this should be nerfed as well?

I mean if you play rated BG you should have at least a little basic knowledge of how bgs works.

If you let people to run and resurrect on their corpses you are really, really bad pvp player.

Wait, I've been playing for a long time and I didn't even know this. In a regular BG (non rated) can I run back to my corpse and rez immediately?

This. Changes. Everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironbeef-LB View Post
    They need to make so when you die at one node you spawn at another. To prevent from that person to simply run back to his body and start doing their job again.

For exemple: We are fighting at Stable (ab) they have 2 healers and 2 dps and we have 2 heals and 3dps. So we can one of their healers down and he simply comes back to his body and rez. Then he gets healed up by the other healer. At that point we had 2nodes and they had 3. We tried going farm but samething again and then we whent bs samething again.

And for those who say that simply killing him couple times will force him to have a rez timer. Well by the time we get those kill with that second healer doing his job well its gg.

And it wasnt becuse we where bad, most of us where 2.2k+ exp. This game was around 1800-1900.

I just find it realy stupid that they can simply run back to their body. I dont really care what they do with reg bg but in rbg it shouldnt be that hard to get a node. If you get a kill they shoulndt be able to simply able to run back to their body right away.
    In BfG rezzers spawn at a GY that is far away from the node that they died at. I believe you still rez at the same node you died at in AB, granted that you own the node. I think that AB needs to be changed to how BfG works so that an attacking team has a better chance of taking a node.

So... you're asking Blizzard to auto-loot corpses in BGs? Because it's not that hard to click a corpse after it falls.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

It sounds like

They just outplayed you

In RBGs always looting the corpse is the thing to do. The main reason is the person will sit and spy for his team if you dont. By looting their body you know where they will spawn from in most cases and even in maps like AB where it can be a bit random you can still force them away from you.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MalooTakant View Post
    click the corpse...
    This, looting the corpse will force them to GY ress

Problem is that in AB they keep on ressing at the graveyard just 30feet away from the flag. Making it almost impossible to cap as long as they're not complete morons.
    All that matters is who gets a ninja cap on BS first.

We recently had a game where we litterally kept on killing them over and over again for 10 minutes. They barely scored a single kill but it's just ridiculous how the GY system works. It should be like in Gilneas where u ress at the GY furthest away.

I think Lay on hands needs to be fix first. Like. if they have 3 pallys. Get the FC to 2% LoH and repeats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MalooTakant View Post
    click the corpse...
    is that what it does ? i always did it for the ~30s

While I can recognize how it could be frustrating, its certainly not bothered me. as well as it goes equally ways.

so you play 1800-1900ish rbg and dont even know that you NEEEEED to click the enemy bodies?
    not for the silver, but so they cant ress..

this is almost as dumb as that 2000k+ game i had yesterday where some allie hunter just stoot at mt but didnt tag the flag their..........

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 0smo View Post
    so you play 1800-1900ish rbg and dont even know that you NEEEEED to click the enemy bodies?
    not for the silver, but so they cant ress..

this is almost as dumb as that 2000k+ game i had yesterday where some allie hunter just stoot at mt but didnt tag the flag their..........
    lol I guess that is why they closed EotS as RBG then :P

Now that I mention it, anyone knows why they did that? was a pretty fun playground if you ask me..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    I think Lay on hands needs to be fix first. Like. if they have 3 pallys. Get the FC to 2% LoH and repeats.
    You can use LoH in RBG? :s
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishpaladin View Post
    You can use LoH in RBG? :s
    Yes you can. Kind of gamebreaking in WSG/TP with stacked paladins if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    Take out the pallies and use the tools your class provides to make them brainstorm to overcome what you do. This is the cycle of pvp.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."