Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    With all this talk of reforging, you reminded me of this site: http://wowreforge.com

I
    t is amazing imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackspur View Post
    In what way do 25 mans have 'stricter' DPS requirements? And 10 mans less so. You do realsie that in 10 man pretty much everyone has to perform to the fullest more often that 25 as they have others to pick up the slack, which 10 man doesn't have the luxury of
    You're talking about relative dps weight. I'm talking simply about health pools.

Additionally, your spec/enchants/gems ARE wrong.

AND YES, I raid 10s and 25s.

Deleted
    10 mans are easy, after a few hours of wiping on Staghelm 25, we set up a little 10 man group and 1 shot it, cause you know 10 mans are harder...... lol, also if you read the main page, looks like Paragon agree that the dps requirements for 10 man are a lot more lenient probably due to blizzard not wanting 10 man guilds to consist of 1 optimal setup, whereas 25 man has more people so it is not subject this.

Deleted
    So the 20 intellect extra you gain from the gloves being from ragnaros heroic is worth having tier legs with crit and mastery on.
    I'm with Fannyd, and going for 4 set with the tier gloves. 20 intellect isn't a great deal in the grand scheme of things.
    It's ok saying it sim's out higher, but are you going to trust something that says that Frost Mages will be better than MM Hunters in T12 heroic?
    Last edited by mmocf31b57ee4e; 2011-07-26 at 12:16 PM. Reason: typo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by toshax View Post
    You're talking about relative dps weight. I'm talking simply about health pools.

Additionally, your spec/enchants/gems ARE wrong.

AND YES, I raid 10s and 25s.
    For one, my spec is my PvP spec and I wasn't asking for help on that dipshit. And secondly I could maybe change 1 or 2 gems for reckless. That's about it. Maybe add 50 int on bracers instead of haste and jobs a gud un so shut your mouth

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strych View Post
    You just added yourself to the list of people that write thing without having a clue.
    First, tier gloves isnt BiS. He should aim for gloves from Ragnaros instead.
    If you want to learn more about the BiS items take a look at this tread
    ---> http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-all-builds%29

And according to your advice about him being under capped, its no need.
    Only (and I really mean ONLY) people that either got 0 clue or doesnt like doing dmg at all aims for 17% hit.
    15.5-16.5% is the way to go.
    Ok my bad for the gloves, I am not as well read on affliction and didnt count the higher ilvl gear from Rag. I just know Hit/haste is what you go for until you are capped (or to your own personal level). but seriously, if his guild is only on 4/7 I think I read, why the hell not go for the gloves/chest, atleast then you get temporary BiS stats and also the two set which adds 1-2% total damage done throughout the fight.

Also, its a bit of advice, theres no need to insult me if i was slightly wrong! But since you did, I did you the liberty of finding you on the Armoury and trolling your gear.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trych/advanced

Generally quite nice unfortunately however you need to learn how to Gem correctly.
    Your Legs, Shoulders and Belt are ALL gemmed wrong

Quote Originally Posted by proVoke View Post
    So the 20 intellect extra you gain from the gloves being from ragnaros heroic is worth having tier legs with crit and mastery on.
    I'm with Fannyd, and going for 4 set with the tier gloves. 20 intellect isn't a great deal in the grand scheme of things.
    It's ok saying it sim's out higher, but are you going to trust something that says that Frost Mages will be better than MM Hunters in T12 heroic?
    As soon as the "simulations" come out, the common sense goes into a bag

For one, my spec is my PvP spec and I wasn't asking for help on that dipshit. And secondly I could maybe change 1 or 2 gems for reckless. That's about it. Maybe add 50 int on bracers instead of haste and jobs a gud un so shut your mouth
    You're using the crit meta. You aren't pursuing worthwhile socket bonuses and are basically losing 20 free hit and 20 free haste. You don't have 50 int on your bracers as you said. You aren't using DMC:V which is insanely good. There are other minor things but these are the indications of a lazy/cheap player.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by toshax View Post
    You're using the crit meta. You aren't pursuing worthwhile socket bonuses and are basically losing 20 free hit and 20 free haste. You don't have 50 int on your bracers as you said. You aren't using DMC:V which is insanely good. There are other minor things but these are the indications of a lazy/cheap player.
    I can actually no where neat afford DMC:V at all when it is 15-20k still on my server.

Deleted
    Edit# looks like I took a bit long writing this, but I will leave it as it may help you

Since im in the armoury trolling mood:
    Gems:
    Head, you need the intellect meta gem (Burning i think) as your one sucks now. - you should mostly likely be using a reckless in there aswell, though since mastery is the worst stat, might not be worth it (should check out though)
    Chest, change the blue slotted int gem for a Hit/Int.
    Belt, should be solid int gems.
    Legs, you need a reckless in the orange slot.

Enchants:
    just bracers mainly, need the 50int.
    Gloves should be the 28spellpower one, or the 65 mastery if you ever go demo properly.

Reforging:
    Chest reforge that mastery into hit instead of crit and you are more or less hit capped then (would be a much bigger bonus)

Talents:
    Affliction you claim is your pvp spec yet you are geared for affliction... sort it out
    glyphs... what the fuck? recently changed from destro and forgot to reglyph i put that down to. also get Demonic Rebirth if that is actually a pvp spec

Demonology:
    Spec is fine though you should change the incinerate glyph for corruption (free SB's) as the majority of fights you are gonna be multidotting, this glyph is far better than incinerate.

that is all I believe
    Last edited by mmoc9e884f62e3; 2011-07-26 at 12:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeezus View Post
    Edit# looks like I took a bit long writing this, but I will leave it as it may help you

Since im in the armoury trolling mood:
    Gems:
    Head, you need the intellect meta gem (Burning i think) as your one sucks now. - you should mostly likely be using a reckless in there aswell, though since mastery is the worst stat, might not be worth it (should check out though)
    Chest, change the blue slotted int gem for a Hit/Int.
    Belt, should be solid int gems.
    Legs, you need a reckless in the orange slot.

Enchants:
    just bracers mainly, need the 50int.
    Gloves should be the 28spellpower one, or the 65 mastery if you ever go demo properly.

Reforging:
    Chest reforge that mastery into hit instead of crit and you are more or less hit capped then (would be a much bigger bonus)

Talents:
    Affliction you claim is your pvp spec yet you are geared for affliction... sort it out
    glyphs... what the fuck? recently changed from destro and forgot to reglyph i put that down to. also get Demonic Rebirth if that is actually a pvp spec

Demonology:
    Spec is fine though you should change the incinerate glyph for corruption (free SB's) as the majority of fights you are gonna be multidotting, this glyph is far better than incinerate.

that is all I believe
    Well I thank you for your comments, I have adjusted everything accordingly
    Last edited by Blackspur; 2011-07-26 at 12:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fannyd View Post
    Actually I disagree.

4set with the Alys legs is better IMO. So much haste and crit on those legs!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Fannyd/simple

It all depends on your guild though I guess, and what gear you have access to.
    No, the tier legs are superior due to the int bonus, making the rag gloves your offpiece and taking 4 set in other slots.

@OP Buy the legs and the chest right after.

EDIT:@OP, if you are Demo MS you really should be happy with mastery, rather then haste. Legs are nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    In what way do 25 mans have 'stricter' DPS requirements? And 10 mans less so. You do realsie that in 10 man pretty much everyone has to perform to the fullest more often that 25 as they have others to pick up the slack, which 10 man doesn't have the luxury of
    You also realize that there's usually a higher ilvl in 10's and there's alot less room to maneuver in 25's. And in 25's there is MORE BOSS HEALTH. So on progression, everyone has to pick up the slack. 10's are considerably easier in Firelands.