Question Baleroc's Vital Spark stacks in World of Logs?

Hello people,

I would like to know how many stacks of Vital Spark our healers managed to get during our recent Baleroc kill.

Here is the log (only our successful attempt):
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/h...?s=3868&e=4222

From what my fellow healers tell me, and what I've been reading on forums, the number shown on each healer's log under Buffs Gained -> Vital Spark is wrong (for me it's 53, for example). Or better said, its not the number of stacks achieved, but rather the number of times the stack was refreshed, which is not the same.

After some researching I read that the real number of stacks can be found by clicking on the "#" to the right of the Vital Spark numbers. This will bring up a green graph. If you mouseover the graph you can see the number of stacks increasing over time as the encounter goes on, ending at a maximum of 75 for me.

Is this a reliable number? Some of our healers managed a really poor amount (not that my 75 is great, but hey) and I can't really give them shit if I don't know that these numbers are reliable. For example our shaman Dukun only managed 27 and it looks like he only stacked at the beginning of the fight and then stayed on tanks for the rest of the time (please don't discuss strategies, I only want to know what my raid's stacks were like).

Someone also suggested i type "((sourcename = "Xebu") and (spell = "Vital Spark"))" on the expression field, but that shows nothing for me.

Thank you for your help.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

If you click the # next to vital spark you'll get them to be displayed on the timeline above - you can then hover over the bright green area to see the actual number of stacks gained - this is 100% accurate. (Sorry I skimmed through your post and didn't notice you had already said this o_O)

That query does work, not sure why it's not working in your browser? Are you clicking "Run"? lol... Here's a link to the exact copy/paste of the query someone gave you: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/hxdav3qldbptd6ce/xe/?s=3868&e=4222&x=((sourcename+%3D+"Xebu")+and+(spell+%3D+"Vital+Spark"))
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Deleted
    Your link doesnt work, it should be: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/h...Vital+Spark"))

Aah I hadn't whitelisted worldoflogs.com in my noscript addon for Firefox.

May thanks guys. So I just compared the green graph with what the expression editor tells me and seems like my numbers are correct.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Looks like MMO-champ editor screwed it up when I edited my post >_>
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest