Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    When you say Enhancement shaman is dead in the middle, are you really saying their DPS in the middle. And if you mean that , does middle and fine mean the same thing. And if we say middle , that means we are rating the shaman performance, right? So if shamans are in the middle how is the DPS fine, DPS would be average not fine if you say enhancement is dead in the middle, or did you mean fine like in okay or something.
    Last edited by maddog333; 2011-07-26 at 09:12 PM. Reason: typo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maddog333 View Post
    When you say Enhancement shaman is dead in the middle, are you really saying their DPS in the middle. And if you mean that , does middle and fine mean the same thing. And if we say middle , that means we are rating the shaman performance, right? So if shamans are in the middle how is the DPS fine, DPS would be average not fine if you say enhancement is dead in the middle, of did you mean fine like in okay or something.
    Since that link doesn't include the PvP-oriented specs, yes, being in the middle is "fine". Expecting to be in the top 5 isn't asking to be "fine", it's asking to be overpowered.

Deleted
    when they finally see sense and make earthquake a baseline spell, they should put it on maelstrom weapon and have that as a part of Enhancement's ideal AOE rotation

For elemental I would also like to see Fire Elemental get a pet bar, especially with our new tier set bonus.

Making earthquake baseline and replacing the 31 point talent with something less lackluster (or buffing earthquake to make it worth casting much more often) would make me very happy.

A hard cast DoT as suggested previously that would only apply to one target but would explode when earth shock is cast on it would be cool. I would call it "Supercharge" and "Supercharged" would be the name of the DoT on the target. Shocking a supercharged target with earth shock would unleash nature damage on all nearby targets based on how much time is left on the DoT (the earlier the better). This would boost single target damage with a new dot, and provide for snap AOE which is lacking. You wouldn't use this for sustained AOE since flame shocks would stay up and keep getting refreshed by nova under current mechanics.

This would provide for super sexy time if unleashing supercharge would shoot lightning all over the place for a few seconds.

My 2 cents.

Enh: Unleash Flame : Your next lava lash deals plus x% damage equal to searing flames application and won't consume it's effect
    For elemental, earthquake doesn't need to be removed. It just needs some recustomization, like for ex it could apply a dot to affected targets or it's base damage could be higher.

I love love to see something added for resto something similar to Avenging Wrath, Tree Form, or at least some kind of CD like that. It would help during some battles that need that little bit of extra boost of healing. Heck I'd be happy if Nature swiftness improved healing effects similar to Elemental Mastery from the ele tree. 15% increase in healing effects and a 20% haste for 15secs would be awesome, and its not game breaking either being that it is Elemental Mastery just with healing instead of damage.

Or even, along the same route, make Elemental Mastery baseline having it effect both healing and damage for 10% and haste by 20% for 15 secs (this way it ends up not being op, being that avenging wrath is 20% damage/heals for 20s without the haste effect).

This will at least give us a CD that we need, imo. Just a thought I think of quite a bit while watching everyone else in my raid pop their CDs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only going to talk about elemental. Feedback talent needs to reduce Lightning bolt cast time by .1/.2/.3 sec and increase it's dmg by 5/10/15%. EQ needs to be instant cast with longer CD, and Astral Shift needs to be put back into the tree. Oh yeah, make stoneclaw totem scale. Also, reduce CD on thundershock to 32 sec.
    "A man is never more truthful than when he acknowledges himself a liar." -Mark Twain

My suggestion for fixing resto would be:

1. Change HR. Cut the healing in half, make it affect the entire raid (no longer a placed heal), have it give a buff that makes any other healing done to the target do 25% additional healing for 10 seconds. 20 second recast. This will mean even druids will want us for it.

2. Change ES. Make it have only 5 charges max. Our direct heals now have a 10% additional chance to crit the ES person and each charge heals a percentage of the targets max health (5 to 7.5% or so) and each direct heal adds a charge to ES (to 5 charges) and resets the duration. ES is also no longer self castable to address pvp issues. Add a 1m recast timer. It is also dispellable.

3. Get rid of mtt. Its a junk cd now anyhow. Replace it with a targetted (protection of the earth?) cd that reduces damage taken by 50% and increases healing done to the target by 25% for 10 seconds, 2m recast.

4. Water shield no longer has charges and cannot be dispelled. Permanent buff.

5. Buff slt to 25% damage reduction for the duration and increase the radius to 20 yards.

Imho, chain heal is fine as a 25m spell. The only thing that needs to be changed is the 4pc bonus. Change the bonus to adds 10% additional healing to all healing. This way the size of the group or raid isnt the defining thing for whether or not the 4pc is useful.