Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiru View Post
    Seems like all the talk is about Demonology and Affliction now.

I've seen the sims and theory's but as it stands im still usually 1-3 for our dps as destro. Who knows it could change later on in heroic gear but for normals still seems decent for me. I just hit the extra immolation tick this week and looking forward to see how that and the 2 set puts me at dps wise. Just curious but have most people given up on this spec for now.
    Unlike last tier, there are so few boss fights, or sections of fights, where Bane of Havoc can be used/abused, which I think is were the spec has lost numbers. The fights seem to favor the other specs, unless your raid desperately needs replenishment or the aoe stun.

Wow i did not expect to find this thread on first page after getting back from vacation. >.>

Anyways I've been playing Destruction again since cata came out. I tried the haste reforge Demonology few weeks ago and my guilds loved it and i was pulling a few higher numbers with it. I'm giving a few more shots. But will keep Destruction as a os if i do go demon i just love it.

Mainly use destro with off spec demo for old man rhyolith, and other times when heavy aoe is needed or when I feel like like it. Used destro for most of T11, so have just gotten use to the rotation. Also BoH is useful for the fire bird since we have a good shadow priest flying around in our 10-man, spider betty after the second mass aoe fire thing up top, and then for shannox putting it on riplimb when we have downed rageface and are dpsing shannox down to ~35% since it makes the fight a little shorter. To each there own it all depends on how you would want to play.