Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Is anyone else have an issue with relating the title of the post to the content of the post?

I was expecting some type of awesome retrogaming conversation...misleading title is misleading.
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    I agree, the new Azeroth was awesome, but what is there after getting lore master for both factions? The raids were crap, they are re-using old content and running out of ideas. Weakest expansion so far, even WOTLK had Ulduar, best raid ever.
    I still liked Kara and AQ20 better though

WotLK had good raids, I think. Naxx was excellent, I never played the original instance past the Four Horsemen, so it was nice, and the concept of an easier raid to make people interested in raiding was very good. What screwed up WotLK raid-wise was the developers going item level galore with ToC, Onyxia and VoA. People capable of doing a few hardmodes in Ulduar (and some were not that hard) had enough gear to have a not so bumpy run on ToC, which granted great gear. Plus, VoA had very easy fights, and Onyxia has always been a very easy fight. It granted great loot too.

That and having both 10 and 25 man version of those 'loot piñatas' caused people to acquire gear in a very fast pace. It was not even the tokens from heroics.

It caused this bad impression in regards to WotLK, even though it was the best expansion lore-wise, had maybe the best villain in WoW, strong storyline, strong chainquests, quests were improved, specs were immensely improved... Had we not have that item level galore and people would not be so ready to dismiss what could have been the best expansion by a huge margin. Even if I love TBC to death, I just cannot forget about WotLK
    Last edited by Niter; 2011-07-26 at 11:31 PM.

Deleted
    Kara was a close second to me, except for the chess event. My guild used to make me do it solo when i once admitted i was good at RL chess, bastards. Good memories though.

LOL.

you guys are getting trolled hardcore.

why do people keep responding? trolling is very old now, I thought people could figure one out by reading the first few lines.