[Anime] Looking for a forgotten Anime :b

I used to watch this Anime, maybe 1-2 years ago? And I wanna watch it again! thus, I do not remember the name >.<

It is about a girl, think her age was around 15-20, which is a superhero, from outer space or some shit! (she is human tho).

And, the girl, when she transform, she has long pink hair, and the series are kinda, kinky tbh. I think she rides a kick-bike, (a scooter on wheels without an engine, if you get it) She visits some family alot, and there are only females there.
    They often screw around in brah's and underwear alot.
    You might think this is Hentai, but its not, used to watch it on YouTube earlier.

Anyone got any idea? this girl beats the shit out of monsters and shit aswell.

Thanks!

EDIT: SOME OF THE MONSTERS ARE TWO GUYS WITH BALLS THAT THEY USE TO ATTACK, THAT SHOULD GIVE YOU GUYS SOME CLUES!!

EDIT 2: Found it guys! Hahah. thanks for the help! It was Puni Puni Poemy!

Last edited by lolcatabeta; 2011-07-26 at 05:00 PM.

...Sounds like Ranma, I wanna say?
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    ...Sounds like Ranma, I wanna say?
    Nope, it's not that

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't match the description exactly but sounds kinda like To Love Ru to me.

Also reminded me of Rosario + Vampire, but I think you would've remembered the vampire part so probably not .

Sounds like Dragon Ball Z.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoepie View Post
    Doesn't match the description exactly but sounds kinda like To Love Ru to me.

Also reminded me of Rosario + Vampire, but I think you would've remembered the vampire part so probably not .
    Nope, not that either.. And no, Rosario + Vampire is seriously teh shit. I love it

---------- Post added 2011-07-26 at 04:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FishHead View Post
    Nope, it dosnt have any main male characters!

Long pink hair?

Birdy the Mighty, Mira Kurumi....

hmm, that's about all I can think of based on the OP's description.

---------- Post added 2011-07-26 at 04:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FishHead View Post
    leading character is female with long pink hair and you get DBZ.... question:

Have you seen DBZ?
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcatabeta View Post
    EDIT: SOME OF THE MONSTERS ARE TWO GUYS WITH BALLS THAT THEY USE TO ATTACK, THAT SHOULD GIVE YOU GUYS SOME CLUES!!
    Well that certainly narrows the list /sarcasm.
    Last edited by yaij9841; 2011-07-26 at 04:57 PM.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Oh, female cast.

Must be Akagi then.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    omg this is so annoying-funny-whatever... i'd never wanna watch it, but the video above made me laugh, because she annoyed the s* outta me. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya know, I thought of Puni Puni Poemi, but didn't think it would be what is basically a joke OVA would be what he was looking for. If you did like that, check out Excel Saga. Poemi is one giant Excel Saga inside joke.

Deleted
    Since the OP found the anime, I hereby claim the thread and vow this thread shall from now on contain posts from people that search for an anime/cartoon/show and other people help them find it.*plants a flag with his avatar on it*

I'm looking for an anime were there are 3 teens in a world where everyone that dies turns into a card, they can go into super samurai suits and when his teammates dies the one in the red suit can take the cards of his partners and merge them with himself to become even more powerful.

Go go make it happen :P