Having trouble picking a class

I'm mainly into pvping and am having a hard time picking a class. I used to love the rogue class until a few weeks ago. Now I just can't find any class that I can stick with for more than a few days. Any suggestions on which you guys find is a fun class to play?

if ur into healing i enjoy druid or shaman the most for dps i find warriors fun as well as hunters or warlocks. you should try each class out that you think wud be fun and level them both to 15 or 20 to get a feel for each and then choose from there

For pvp I would roll a warrior or mage. Pvp is a tough way to choose though since the class could be nerfed by the time you get to 85. I would probably go frost mage though, they're always good at raping melee.

I was playing my warrior and liking it yesterday, but I just felt frustrated when people would kill me through a shield wall in arena. Sad thing is I have almost every class close to 85. I'm too much of an altoholic and need to find this one class and just stick to it.

People say hunters are really fun to play right now though. And they do sick pve dps. Also hunters are easy to level.

warriors. they may sound weak and plain, but they're not. if u want more of a challange then play that class. changing stances midcombat, pressing more than 1 button per global cd, managing all ur cd, and VICTORY RUSH!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...matsu/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Mike480537 View Post
    warriors. they may sound weak and plain, but they're not. if u want more of a challange then play that class. changing stances midcombat, pressing more than 1 button per global cd, managing all ur cd, and VICTORY RUSH!
    I am starting to lean towards the warrior class. Is the skill cap for the class high? I know that sounds stupid, but I just feel like I get globaled in arena when I'm decently geared.

Why not be the envy of all your friends and roll a Priest? Everyone knows we're the Gods' most favored class.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by t3ntman View Post
    I am starting to lean towards the warrior class. Is the skill cap for the class high? I know that sounds stupid, but I just feel like I get globaled in arena when I'm decently geared.
    do u know who Swifty is? youtube that name and ull be suprised if u dont.

also, compared to most classes, yes it does take more skill in timing everything. plus, nearly every move is required to be keybinded to improve ur dps/pvp ability. after playing a warrior for so long, when i move to another class, they seem so slow (gameplay wise).

Yeah, I have seen a few of his videos. I like how he shows you how to win duels vs every class. Thanks for your responses, looks like I'll just attempt to stick with my warrior :P