Dual-screen help..

Hello there.
    Yesterday i got my self another screen for having dual screen. Now i got a Dell 24 inch with HDMI as my main screen and a Samsung 23 inch with digital as my second screen. But the problem i have is that on my main screen there is like a black edge it's like 1-2 cm.
    I've checked the resolution on both screens and it's the same. Anyone knows how to fix this problem??

On before hand. Thanks!

Yeah, I have a similar problem with mine. At times the black edge goes away, at times it takes up half the screen and the resolution even gets fuzzy. I haven't been able to find a fix for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have an AMD/ATI video card, go into CCC and go to:
    My Digital Flat-Panels --> Scaling Options
    Move the slider bar to 0
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

I think they need to be on the same connection type, when I had one of mine on VGA and one on DVI I had that prob but getting a 50 cent VGA-DVI adapter worked perfectly, even though one of my screens is a 22 inch widescreen and the other is an old 19 inch CRT.