Elemental Shaman and Prot Warrior 6/7 Firelands exp lfguild 10 or 25

Elemental Shaman ilvl 370 with well-geared resto offspec experienced in 6/7 successfully downed encounters in firelands paired with ilvl 371 Protection Warrior with same experience having a decent Fury offset. We are looking for a progression guild 10 or 25 that raids approximately 3 weeknights every week during prime time in EST or CST zones.

Armory links can not be posted, this forum will not let me due to not having posted their minimum number lol.

Characters are on the server sargeras with names Titaan and Ambíen (special i= alt 161)
    ... Sorry
    Last edited by Ambien; 2011-07-28 at 10:22 PM.

Hello Ambien, we are currently looking for another well played Prot War & Ele Shaman to flesh out our roster as we progress to Rag and then HM's! Quarantined is a 25 man guild that formed at the end of tier 11 on Shadowmoon. Our guilds core consist of raiders that strive to rank on world of log parses. The guild is fairly new but our core has been playing together for a few years now. Shadowmoon was the 15th ranked US server at the end of tier 11 and has kept a steady rank of 25 for tier 12. The ratio is about 1:1 and there is world pvp in any daily area going on at all times.

Raid Schedule:
    Friday – 8 PM – 1 AM EST
    Saturday – 8 PM – 1 AM EST

Sometimes our raids will go past our scheduled raid times if we are getting close to downing a progression boss or to finish clearing up some farm content. Our raids pull precisely on time with two pre-planned 15 minute scheduled breaks because we understand that sitting at your computer for 5 hours can be difficult. If you are the type of raider who would like to go 4 nights / week and has the schedule available, we also offer Cleanup on Sunday & Monday nights.

We are a 25 man raiding guild. The guild is new but our current officers and members strive to down as much content as we can during our allotted raiding time. Our goal is to be a successful and compete with guilds that raid four days a week so in order to do this we need upper talented, motivated players. Alts are welcome in our guild but be aware that even though it is your alt, it is a main in our guild. That said, you must have BiS enchants and know your class thoroughly.

Currently recruiting:

Heals
    Disc Priest
    Holy Priest

DPS
    Hunter
    Rogue
    Ele Shaman
    Arcane/Fire Mage
    Warlock

If you feel like you are an exceptional player, feel free to apply even if we are not specifically recruiting your class.

Current Progression:

Firelands
    - Beth'latic
    - Shannox
    - Lord Rhyolith
    - Baleroc
    - Alysrazor
    - Majordomo Staghelm

Loot:
    Loot is distributed through a four person loot council. The loot council consist of three officers and one raider of the guild. The raider is rotated every two weeks to make the distribution of loot fair. If the vote is tied then the raid leader will make the deciding vote.

If you are interested in the guild you may apply at quarantinedwow(dot)com. If you have further questions regarding the guild there is a lot of information on our website or you can contact Lilíth (2nd i = alt 161), Delivastus, Farmsworth, or Goliath in-game on Shadowmoon. If you'd like to RealID me, add angry_chimp3(at)yahoo(dot)com

Greetings. <Death Jesters> is an established 25-man raiding guild located on Stormrage (PvE, Chicago) and finished US#70 for Tier11 25s. We raid 4 nights per week at Mon - Thurs, 7:00pm - 11:00pm EST.

Progress
    6/6 heroic BWD
    5/5 heroic BoT
    2/2 heroic TotFW
    2/7 heroic FL

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class and they are more than welcome to apply. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can replace someone on our roster, then we would welcome the competition for a raid spot. Additional information about us can be found on our website: http://www.death-jesters.net/

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester Officer: Clarendon, Sparty(RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

Hey Ambien! I am from Atonement, a 25 man guild on Korgath. We are 1/7 HM (and very close on Rhyolith- got him to 5% last night). We are looking to add a few talented raiders to our core raid group. We have a high need for a warrior tank and an ele shaman for immediate core raid spots. We raid Tues, Weds, Thurs and Sun 8-11 EST. You sound like you might be a great fit for us.
    I spare you the wall of text with our guild info and invite you to visit atonementguild.net to learn more about us. I would love to speak with you about the possibility of having you in Atonement. Please add me to real ID at lb.ward@gmail.com. We are looking to fill these spots as soon as possible so please contact me soon!

Hello Ambien
    Currently we are in need of a Tank and a DPS to help us push through Rag and straight into hardmodes. We are a horde, late night raiding guild on the server Tichondrius. These slots will be fulltime, and no worries about seeing any bench time.
    We raid Tues-Thurs, 9pm PST - 1am PST. So if this works with in your schedules, let me know, we would love to have experienced quality raiders.
    If this is of any interest to the both of you, please feel free to contact me at Nzaharko AT gmail DOT com. (cant post links atm, as well as that is my RealID)

To the top again <3

Bump me up again~!

Deserted
    US-Stormscale / Alliance / TehBoX
    tehbox.net

Raid Schedule:
    Raid 1: Tuesday-Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am PST
    Raid 2: Saturday- Monday 8:00pm-12:00am PST

Current Progression:
    Cataclysm: 2/7h Firelands, 8/13 Tier 11, #1 Alliance raiding guild on Stormscale.

Previous Accomplishments:
    Icecrown: [12/12] (realm first h LK) Heroic: [12/12 HM + Glory of the Icecrown Raider]
    ToGC: [5/5 + Tribute to Mad Skill]
    Ulduar 25: [14/14 + Realm First Algalon] [9/9 HM + Realm First Alone in the Darkness]
    Ulduar 10: [14/14 + Herald of the Titans] [9/9 HM]
    Pre-3.1: [Heroic: Glory of the Raider]

If you think we'd be a great fit for your playing needs, please visit our website for more information. We are looking for reliable, dedicated, exceptional players who can demonstrate a broad understanding of their class and of PvE mechanics. Moreover, you should be able to take a joke and have a good sense of humor, but also be willing to take constructive criticism and communicate with the rest of the guild.

How to Apply:
    Please visit our guild website tehbox.net and fill out an application. If you wish to speak with us directly, ask for an officer (Andabelle, Arbitrr, Benart, Brownnie, or Whishann) in-game. We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!